3 (ish) years later

Lovino is 18 and starting 1rst year college, Antonio is 20,starting 3rd year.

Lovino walks into the new place. He stares at the tiles on the floor, the elaborate classrooms, it's just a lot to take in. Lovino is living in dorm, and he is pretty exited. He carries his bags to his new room, and sets up. He luckily doesn't have a roommate, making life much easier.

He sets up his things and decides to explore a little because he doesn't have class until later, so he heads out and takes a look around.
"Hey newbie! There's a beginning of year party dorm 3, you should come!" Says some random guy.
"Ok." Says Lovino, deciding that isn't a bad idea. He walks around more, grabs a sandwich then heads to his first class.

The day goes decently, and when it's time to go to the party, he is a little nervous. He hopes no one tries to flirt, he still isn't ready for a relationship, and hasn't dated anyone since Antonio. He heads to his room, changes into his leather jacket and jeans and then heads to the washroom. He brushes his hair, and heads out to dorm 3.

He arrives at an outdoor area that is dark with loud music and drinks. He is welcomed by multiple people, and then he just wanders into the crowd. He grabs a pop, not wanting to have alcohol because he is only 18. (This takes place in Canada)
He wonders through the crowd, sipping his drink. He doesn't really know anyone, so he just walks around the area.

Lovino is still wandering around when a light shines on the persons infront of Lovino, illuminating their brown locks from the back. This causes Lovino to gently chuckle to himself.
It looks like Antonio's hair. He thinks, still laughing at the stupid connection as he turns the other way. He then feels a tap on his shoulder.
"Excuse me, what is so funny?" Says a familiar Spanish voice. Lovino freezes and slowly turns around in shock. He realizes it is him!
"A-Antonio?" Lovino asks. Antonio's facial expression turns to utter surprise. After awkwardly staring at each other, Antonio collects himself.
"Is it really you?" He asks, earning a snicker from his ex.
"Yup, I'm starting my first year here." Responds Lovino awkwardly.
Damn, Antonio looks even better than he did in highschool...
"How have you been?" Antonio asks.
"Good enough, you?" Responds Lovino.
"Okay. When I was 19, my parents finally said they wouldn't hate me if I dated boys. I was going to tell you, but I figured you had moved on." Antonio says.
"Oh. Well I'm gonna refill my pop. See you around!" Lovino says. Antonio flashes him a smile. That smile. The one that he missed for years.

I'm definitely not over him. Thinks the Italian, letting out a sigh.

He spends the rest of the night wandering until a slow song comes on. He secretly wishes he could dance with someone, but the only boy he has ever loved is clearly over him.

About half way through the song, he feels a warm hand on his shoulder from behind.
"For old times sake?" Asks a familiar voice. Lovino tenses but nods.

He is turned around by the Spaniard and pulled into close, causing Lovino to madly blush before relaxing and enjoying the dance. To be close to Antonio is all Lovino wished for since they broke up. So he closes his eyes until the song is done.

"Wanna ditch the party and get a late night smoothie?" Antonio asks.
"Sure, sounds good." Responds Lovino, following Antonio out and to the smoothie place. When they arrive, they get smoothies than take a seat.
"So, how was the rest of highschool?" Asks Antonio.
"Okay. I still had visions and stuff, but it was manageable. I spent a lot of time-" he stops himself.
"Go on." Encourages Antonio.
"Its really embarrassing..." Lovino says, turning red.
"Please???" Asks Antonio.
"Fine. I spent a lot of t-time daydreaming of you." He admits, turning red. Antonio chuckles.
"Not gonna lie, I did a lot of that too." Antonio says, causing them both to laugh. When the laughing dies down, it's just the two of them staring into each other's eyes. The beautiful emerald pits that are Antonio's eyes captivate Lovino's eyes. It's pretty obvious they are both not over each other.

"Um, Lovino, I was wondering..." Starts Antonio.
"Wondering what?" Lovino skeptically asks.
"When we were dancing, did you feel anything more than just nostalgia?" He blurts, becoming red.
"Definitely." Responds Lovino, causing the Spaniard's blush to darken.
"Did you ever get over me?" Antonio plain out asks.
"Not even close, bastard" Smirks Lovino.
"Well then, maybe I'll catch you tomorrow?" Antonio asks, grinning like a madman.
"Maybe. I've got to go, bye." Says Lovino, taking his smoothie and leaving the Spanish boy starstruck. Lovino's heart flutters as he walks away, thinking of Antonio. Years of crying and daydreaming...all to come to this? He feels as if he is walking on a cloud.

He gets to his room, and gets ready to sleep.

He then plops himself onto the bed, Antonio on his mind. So much happened on just his first day, and he just smiles as he thinks of all the great memories he has with Antonio. He falls asleep dreaming of him.
-
-
-
Antonio on the other hand can't sleep. His mind is too focused on trying not to blow his chance with Lovino. The one that he missed so much, the one he has spent hours dreaming about. The Italian guy who was sitting alone, so Antonio talked to him that time. The same Lovino that he saved from certain death, cherished, hugged, and snuggled with. The one that gave him butterflies and the one that always managed to still look flawless after a hospital stay. The one he sobbed with when he broke the bad news.

The Lovino he loves.