9.Memories And Crazy Me.

Autumn's P.O.V

  I ran, cuddling myself tightly in the corner of the cold bathroom. The light flickered, reflecting the patterns of my emotions. I realized how insane I had seemed, changing again, from happy to sad in mere seconds- embarrassment filled my mind as I had realized I ruined my date.

"I am worthless. And crazy. The only one who understood was Jason. He's the only one I can be with without hurting. But he won't take me. I am a worthless being." I whispered pitifully, pissed at myself and sad that I was stuck in my own body.
"Autumn you're worthless."
The voice rang clear but the bathroom remained empty.
"worthless WORTHLESS!"

I sobbed louder. My dad was right.

"Why am I even alive?! What kind of inconsiderate asshole would throw me in this world, screw me up, and send me out to destroy everyone around me?!" I squeaked.

I looked down at my hands. And then it hit me like a bullet- The ring.

"I want to have you there to talk to, and Autumn... You'll always have me."

"I care about you a lot. And I want you to know that."

"Goddamn, you're beautiful."

And yet he still stayed interested for TWO YEARS HE-

Kevin's voice interrupted my thoughts. "I will never, ever stand to hear you cry." I looked up to see him. Maybe he does mean more to me then I thought. He stood, tall. He looked disturbed and rather pale, and was clearly trying to hide his look of discomfort. ....I made him walk into a dirty girls restroom.

Score Kevin:1. Me:Negative 9,000,000.

I immediately ran over to him and grabbed a fistful of his shirt and slammed my body into his. I cried, and he put his arms around me.

"Lets get out of here." He said, a serious look on his face. He already had my stuff, and he picked me up, put me on the sink and changed my shoes. I felt like a small child, but somewhere in the midst of that felt so much comfort I couldn't stop crying.

"Thanks." I sniffled. He dipped his sleeve in water and rubbed on my face. When he pulled his hand away, it covered in black. "Im wearing makeup!" I gasped. "Oh no...!" I turned around slowly, unveiling the looks of a three year old drawing with black crayon on my face, down to my neck and all over my sleeves.

I laughed and cried at the same time.

"Wow im screwed up." I giggled though tears.

He wiped it off and picked me up
carrying me bridal style straight out of the building. Normally, I would of cared, but at that moment, I gave up all hope, and limply allowed whatever to happen, happen.