32. Visit two.

"It's okay babe. I know what you're thinking... it's not your fault. Even if you denied me, I would stood chase and chase and chase you until my legs gave out." He kissed the top of my head. "You want me to continue?" "Yes." I replied, still snuggled into his chest.

"Well, I was..."

***The day of the shot***

Kevin's P.O.V

It was the first morning I'd gotten up really early during the summer, and it was beautiful. I was laying in my bed on Facebook when he walked in again. "What's up, loverboy?"

I jumped.

"Fuck! Ugh, what do you want?" I growled. "You don't want to give me an attitude boy." He pulled out his gun, and pointed it right at my head. "Woah, Woah." I put my hands up. "Why are you doing this?" I backed up against the backboard of my bed.

"You love her too much. And now you're in my way. She doesn't love you. Do you not understand? She goes after

any guy that says that they are there for her, I mean come on, the minute that I showed up, it was like you never. Even. Existed. You're just another little boy in a world of hate. You mean nothing."

A sharp pain rang through my right side. "AGHHHHHHHHAAAAHHH!" I curled up in a ball on my bed. Blood. Blood. "Ughhh. Whyy..." He walked over and squished my jaw with his hand. "You mean nothing."

And as he was walking away I noticed.... a cut. It looked about a day old. What is going on?

***present day***

Autumn's P.O.V

"Oh my god." I hugged him tight besides the fact his wound was fresh. "You are the opposite of nothing. You're everything. But you know my brain is screwed up and.... I'm lost. I can't even think straight let alone love. It's just so scary to think that someone that you trust with your life could be the one to kill you." I ran my hands through his hair and sighed. "I'm sorry about everything..." He sighed. "It's worth it."