22. You.

I walked home, my mind blank and blurred. I chose not to think, But to push through the days as fast as I could until I could see Jason.

We still had months of school left and I'm worried every morning about seeing Kevin.

But no, I shouldn't be.

I might as well act fine. I really want him to feel sorry for what he did.

The next day at school was awkward, and I'm pretty sure if I looked him in the eyes he would break down crying. It was Friday, and so I was just ready to be home. I was anxious and the day literally went as slow as possible.

I got home and went into my room to charge my phone. "Jason!" I squeaked, seeing him laying on my bed. He hopped out of my bed and pulled me into a hug. "I missed you, firework." He smiled, melting my heart. "Want something to eat?" I smiled. "Sure." We walked downstairs to the kitchen to see my brother sulking around.

Without looking up, he decided to so rudley say the kind of thing I thought he would. "Another hit and run?" He mumbled.

"Exuse me?" Jason said, rasing his voice. My brother looked up in shock. "Jason?" "Yeah." He replied, anger in his voice.

I tossed him a granola bar and grabbed one for myself, avoiding my brother entirely. "This is what you eat every day?" I looked down at my stomach. "Yeah, this lunch and dinner." I looked at him, his face worried. "Promise me you wont starve yourself." I looked at him and sighed, "I promise." I said, My mouth full of granola bar.

We went back up to my room and laid in my bed. He pulled my back up to his stomach and wrapped his arms around me. "I miss you so much. Don't ever leave." I whispered. He laid his head on my shoulder. "I promise you I'll never leave." He pulled me in tight and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up to see a rose and a box next to it next to me, where Jason was sleeping. It was dark out and I tried finding my phone."Jason?" I said, sleepily. He walked into my room, as cute as ever.

He sat on the edge of my bed and smiled. "C'mere." I climbed on his back and flung my arms over his shoulders. I kissed him on the cheek softly.

He got up and opened the box, pulling out a thin sterling silver necklace. He flung it over my head and clipped it in the back. "Just something to for you to remember me by when I'm not here to cuddle with you."

He smiled. I hugged him tight. Not letting go I said, "I wish you lived next door." He kissed my forehead and pulled me out into the living room. "Still wanna go out on that date?" I looked at him, and then at my feet. "Yes." I smiled.