16. Guilt And Love

I pulled away, resting my head on his shoulder. My mom stood, looking me in the eyes. She smiled and walked to her room. Seeing me with Jason made her so happy. I didn't want to admit, but he made me feel complete.

I moved my hand up towards his hair when I saw it. The ring. The next feeling in my gut was guilt. "What's wrong?" Jason paused. Wow. He knew me so well.. "Its that guy, isn't it." He sighed. I looked up at him. I guess my facial expression had an effect on him. "Yeah." I whispered, looking at the ring.

He sighed. "You know we never broke up." I felt my face heat up and tears sting my eyes. "Did you.. Have sex with him?" He whispered. My eyes got wide. "Noooo!" I yelled. No. Kevin didn't even sound interesting now that Jason was back.

"I kissed him though." I sighed. "I cheated on you! Slap me!" I noticed how fast I gave up on Kevin, and honestly felt disappointed in myself. I just... Stopped liking him with the blink of realization? Or is it my mind playing me. Kevin...? I thought about our first kiss. It wasn't as amazing as me and Jason though. ..Was it?

His face sunk. "I kissed someone too." He said, disappointed in himself. "It was a few days after you disappeared. This girl Aria kissed me. And I didn't stop her. I thought you left me because I wasn't brave enough to kiss you. I worked up the courage to find you again..." His voice trailed off.
My heart was beating intently as I pretended all of my emotion and confusion I was feeling was love for Jason, when somewhere deep down my soul was banging on the caged doors, telling me no.

------------------------------------------

Jason's P.O.V

"...I worked up the courage to find you again.." I didn't want to tell her anymore- I didn't want to overwhelm her. She pushed me with all of her body weight, dropping me on her couch. Her body slammed against mine.

"My feelings for you are stronger than anyone else. Okay? When we touch I you I expload inside. And I won't leave you." She whispered. She took the ring off and set it on the table beside the couch. Fireworks went off in my heart and ran through my body.

"Oh damn." I said in awe as she kissed my neck, all the way down to my shoulder. She was a firework. And her devious side drew me in further as the sparks flew between us.

I softly kissed her lips, and she brought us closer. I sat up, getting the right position and deepened the kiss. We made out, aggressively, grinding our bodies together. "Lets... Go. Out..." I spoke between kisses.

"Yes." She pulled away. Excitement filled her eyes.