11. More talks

"Nice boxers, dweeb." I joked. He grinned. "I know you think it's sexy. I mean, look at your face." I furrowed my eyebrows. I tried to hide it, but he was right. His body mesmerized me. "You got me." I looked in his eyes and noticed he wasn't looking at my body, he was looking at my face. "You are so different." I said, sweetly.

He smiled. "What?" He rubbed the back of his neck. What a cutie. "You're looking at my face, not my boobs." Sudenly his eyes grew wide as he realized I was in my underwear and bra. His face grew bright red. "I didn't even notice to look..." He said, taking in the sight of my body. I let him, knowing I did the same to him. He ran his fingers through his hair and sat down next to me.

The sun finally shone, making the sky pink and orange like the night we first came here. "Its so pretty." I smiled. I could feel his eyes, staring at me. I turned over to see him, a big smile on his face. And then he looked down, and his smile quickly disappeared. I looked down to try and figure out why he looked that way.

The ring! He looked up at me. I was so caught up I forgot. My face probably answered the question- it's lost. He stood up. Oh! I thought. I put it in my pants pocket before I jumped in. "Its in my pants!" I smiled. his anxiety faded, and he layed back down. "Oh thank God." He smiled.

"So..." He said nonchalantly. "What was bowling about? I-if you mind me asking." He studdered. "Its about my dad." I sighed, the tone to my voice even I couldn't even recognize.

"Well, here's story two." I sighed.