Fourth Man in the Fire

"YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT!"  The man screamed as four large gators followed his crawling form snapping at the man's feet. 

  August sat in his wooden lounge chair filing his nails.  He was completely ignoring the man's cries of fear.  When he was satisfied with his nail's shape he grabbed the pistachio colored polish beside him and got ready to paint them.  A series of loud hisses and snapping followed by a wail of pure agony made the teen vamp turn to see what was happening.  A vicious grin started to stretch across his face as his babies tore into the man's torn off leg.  Bits and pieces of bloody gore were splattered over the various rocks and plants surrounding them.  The man's bloody stump was gushing blood and caused August to drop fang.  He slowly stood and made his way to the edge of the dock to look down at the crying excuse for a man.

"What was it you were telling me earlier?"  August chirped giving the scared man a faux thoughtful look.  "I'll have you on your knees with tears in those pretty eyes when I fuck that tight little boy pussy of yours."

  The man trembled in fear when August squatted down before him with a hard look in his eyes.  He remembered seeing the teen downtown earlier.  He was tempted by the clothing the teen wore. A cropped black hoodie and dark jean shorts.  When the boy bent over he nearly lost his mind.  He wanted the little twink.  He regretted his pursuit the moment those brown eyes stared him down.  How was he supposed to know the kid was a vamp?

 "You approached me, because you thought I was a child, with the intent to rape me.  I don't take kindly to pedophiles."  He started.  "So I am going to give you everything you deserve and more."

  August smiled sweetly before tapping the water with a stray stick to get the gators attention.

"These little darlings are all in their early teens and they are just anxious to get a taste."  August said before leaning into the man's paling face.  "So I'm going to let them eat you all up."    

"NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS I SWEAR I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I SWEAR!"  The man screamed as August walked back to his chair.

  The eternal teen smirked pulling out his iPod and putting on his headphones to drown out the sound of the man's screams.  He resumed his nail painting as the gators ate their fill.  Seven songs and four full bellies later August felt a hand slide over his bare leg.  He looked up to see an amused Eric standing above him.  He pulled off his headphones and smiled up at his grand-maker.

"Can I help you?"  August said batting his eyelashes at the taller vampire.

"I can see that you have been having fun in my absence."  He said looking over to one gator gnawing on a femur. 

"Of course, you know I get bored easy."  August grinned.

  Eric smirked and sat by the younger vampire's feet. 

"How would you feel about paying our dear Mr. Compton a visit?"

  August grinned sitting up on his knees in excitement.

"Can we fuck with him?"

"Absolutely."  Eric replied

XOXOXOXOX

  August curled into Eric as they relaxed into the bath.  Eric shifted in order to play the next song on his iPod.  The lit candles and sounds of Swedish set up a peaceful atmosphere.  August tilted his chin up to look at the older male with a huge grin on his face.  Eric glanced down at him with a raised eyebrow and a small smirk.

"So, how much you wanna bet Bill will flip his shit when he finds out we fucked on his couch?"  August grinned.

"Oh I'm sure he will."  Eric chuckled pulling some loose strands of August's hair behind his pierced ear.  "I'm counting on it."