Keep This Party Going

"Eric has been down there a lot longer than it usually takes to set the vermin straight." Pam huffed as she continued to wash her childe's hair of excess dye. "Thanks for bleaching this beforehand angel face. You made this a lot easier."

"I could go down and check after you wrap the towel around my head."

"Please do."

Once Pam finished and wrapped him August made his way down to the club's basement. Upon entering he froze at the sight of a blood-covered Viking.

"ooooh Pam's going to kill you." August taunted childishly.

Eric flipped him off before facing that last living prisoner. August frowned and ducked his head away to not look at the once-vibrant man now shaking in fear.

"If you have any silver on you, now would be the time to reveal it." Eric said trying to calm his nerves.

"No way. I ain't that stupid." Lafayette spoke clutching the pillar beside him.

"Yes, you are." Eric told him as he looked down at himself. He stilled when he seemed to have caught on to August's words. "Is there blood in my hair?"

"What?" Lafayette asked in disbelief.

"Is there blood in my hair?" Eric repeats louder kicking bits of gore off his shoes.

August would be laughing if he didn't feel that little shred of guilt.

"I don't know, I can't see in this light." Lafayette stuttered out.

Eric rushed to crouch in front him and tilted his head down for the other to see.

"How about now?"

"Yeah, there's a little bit of blood there yeah." Lafayette stutters staring at Eric's head before his gaze flickers over to August briefly.

"This is bad." Eric sighs glaring at August. "Pam is gonna kill me."

"Who the fuck is Pam?"

"Why, do you wanna meet her?" Eric enquires staring the cook down.

"No. No. I'm good." Was the stuttered reply.

"Well you're going to."

Eric unlocked the collar around Lafayette's neck and gripped it before he started walking the man to the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To find out what you know. I wouldn't try anything rash if I were you." Eric said kicking an arm out of the way. "I'm still hungry."

August glanced briefly at the shaken and blood stained man and quickly moved forward back to the office.

When they arrived and she had Eric back in the chair she paused to take in the damage done. Pam looked as if she wanted to shove a stake through her maker when he sat down before her. A scowl made its way onto her face. August curled up on the couch behind Chow as he watched the exchange and unconsciously chewed on his lip

"This is a disaster." She fussed. "We'll have to go much shorter than I planned."

"Yeah, well, I said I was sorry, Pam." Eric replied looking down at the floor as she picked through his hair. "But he took silver to me."

Eric's eyes shifted up to a cowering Lafayette.

"You were there. You saw it. Defend me."

"I don't know what it is you wanna know, but point me in the direction, and I give to you." Lafayette said.