Never Let Me Go

"I don't like having them here." August huffed to Isabelle upon entering the living space.

Stan smirked at the pout on his face.

"Afraid they might break something princess?"

August glared at Stan before throwing a pillow in his face.

"Piss off you fake ass lone ranger." He grumbled.

"Do Compton and his little feedbag really bother you that much?" Stan laughed.

"Wait till you hear why said feedbag is here." August replied glancing over the back of the couch at Eric's tense form.

Eric watched Isabelle and Stan for a moment before leaning on the dining table and speaking.

"Bill has agreed to allow Ms.Stackhouse to use her talents to aid us.

"For a fee." Sookie added quickly as she watched the unknown vampires warily.

"You should have told me Eric hired a fucking human, Isabelle." Stan said with disdain.

"Now, wait just a minute." Sookie protested in offense.

"Respect her." Bill snapped.

"Thank you." Sookie told him.

August sneered from his perch on the grey sectional.

"I couldn't tell you, Stan. You've been off on your own for days." Isabelle argued.

"Are you certain Godric was abducted by the Fellowship of the Sun?" Eric asked as he started to pace.

"Yes." "No." Stan and Isabel said at the same time.

"They're the only ones with the organization and manpower." Stan informed as if it was a no-brainer.

"But they're amateurs. It doesn't make any sense. This is Godric we're talking about, 2000 years old." Isabelle explained rationally as she turned away from Stan.

Sookie started to whisper to Bill as August's irritation at the situation was escalating. Isabelle could see that and gave him an understanding smile.

"Old don't make you smart." Stan stated.

"But it does make you cautious of things." August mumbled as he gazed up at Isabelle. "What if he is there, but intentionally?"

"There's no proof." Isabelle said glaring up at Stan as the dark-haired vampire snorted at August's claim.

"If they've got him, I'll hear it." Sookie smiled as if it would put them all at ease. "That's my job."

"There's no reason to wait. We need to take these fanatics down. Full-out attack. Exterminate them like the vermin they are, leave no trace." Stan grinned.

Everyone stared at him with neutral and exasperated faces.

"Hum, vampire-hating church annihilated. Wonder who did it? Fucking brilliant." Isabelle snapped at him.

"I doubt the King of Texas would approve the destruction of our international political agenda." Bill supplied earning a nod from Isabelle in agreement.

"Fuck that. The great revelation is the biggest mistake we ever made." Stan drawled making Isabelle and August glare at his disdain for Godric's wellbeing.

"Don't use Godric to make your own little power play." Isabelle nearly hissed at the man.

August was up in his face seconds later with a similar look of anger.