Plasir D-Amour

Ginger's shouting was getting incredibly annoying. August scowled at her fearful shrieks as he watched Long shadow strangle the Stackhouse girl. Good riddance to trash he supposed.

"Ginger, enough." Pam sighed in a clipped tone.

Ginger stopped but continued to quiver in fear.

"Thank you." Eric said to Pam as he continued watching the strangulation.

Before Long shadow could tear out Sookie's neck, Bill drops his fangs, rips the tap from the bar, and stakes him. The long haired vampire exploded into a shower of blood and fleshy bits. Ginger starts screaming again and then proceeds to vomit all over the floor. August wrinkled his nose in disgust at the smells started to permeate the room. He turned to Bill with anger painting his pretty face.

"Compton what the fuck?! I don't come to you house and rip out a $5,000 keg system!" August growls loudly over Ginger's wails. "You're paying for that you ass!"

"Humans. Honestly, Bill, I don't know what you see in them." Eric said to the surly vamp with an unimpressed look on his face. "Ginger clean up this mess please."

Pam pointed Sookie in the direction of the restroom before standing at her maker's side. August sits himself at a table on the tall vamps other side to watch the traumatized Humans. Ginger had walked off unsteadily to get a bucket and mop. She got to her knees and started gathering large globs of bloody viscera and dropping them into the bucket.

"How did I end up with you people? Jesus. Mother Mary in heaven. I'm so sorry, Mama. I'm so sorry." Ginger started sobbing with every clump of vampire she picked up.

"When Ginger is finished, glamour her for me." Eric told Pam as they watched the woman work.

"Are you sure? She's been glamoured one too many times already. Who knows how much of her is left." Pam drawled crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's either that or turn her." Eric replied before looking between his nest mates. "You want her?"

"Fuck that noise." August snorted typing away on his phone.

"Please, I'm not that desperate. Glamour it is." Pam scoffed.

"And she already has me so don't put ideas in her head." August added standing to assess the damage Bill caused to the bar.

"Excellent." Eric said before turning to a still angry Bill. "Come. I'll buy you a Blood."

Eric leads Bill away as Pam quickly glamours Ginger before she walks off toward the staff room. August groans as he runs a hand across the completely demolished tap. None of it would be salvageable which meant that the entire keg system would have to be replaced. August really wanted to bash Compton's face into a vat of liquid silver.

"What's the damage?" He heard his maker ask as she returned with a bundle of latex in her arms.

August turns to her with a look of obvious discontent.

"We have to replace it all and repair a small portion of the bar." He told her.

Pam did not look at all pleased as she made her way toward the restrooms. August followed with a light of mischief in his eyes. Fucking with the Stackhouse girl would definitely make him feel better. The two entered the bathroom to see the human still cleaning long shadow's remains from her skin. Pam holds the Latex uniform out to Sookie with a neutral look on her face.

"Put these on." She says in a commanding tone.

"Oh, thank you, but I'm fine, really. I'm just gonna dry out my hair and be on my way." Sookie replied attempting to sound confident.