Bad Blood

August shifted the gravel with thin fingers beneath his crouched form as he sniffed the air around him trying to catch the scent trail he had been following for a few hours now. Eric had made far too many bloodhound jokes which resulted in August catching him off guard and roundhouse kicking the Viking into a nearby tree. Godric had to restrain his childe with an amused glint in his eye as his lover continued to track their prey. With one final sniff to the air August stood from his crouch. He kicked over a few more rocks with his heels before he finally caught the last scent to piece together his puzzle.

"Got him." August smirked cruelly. "20 miles east of here in a truck at least 20 years old judging by the metal that mixed with his scent. Someone is with him and judging by their scent they are young."

August gazed off into the distance with a grin.

"Days of tracking and we finally got the right trail. He thought he could get away and drop off the grid after he kicked out my human. He wasn't expecting me."

"Careful, your inner demon is showing." Eric snorted glancing in the direction August faced. "What do you want to do with him?"

August gave a vicious smirk and winked at his grandmaker.

"Did you know bears can track a meal 18 miles away. Well imagine I'm a momma bear and you fucked with my cub and I caught your scent. Now I get to take you apart while you're still alive to see and feel it."

Godric and Eric stared at the teen vampire for a while. There was a lot of venom in that statement and both would be lying if they said they were not turned on.

"Let us go then." Godric said. "The night has just begun."

August nodded and took off on the scent trail with the elder vampires at his heels. It didn't take them long to reach the truck August smelled. Now the overwhelming scent of sex and sweat mixed in the air along with revulsion and arousal. The thing that truly set him off was the fear and regret coming from the other passenger. They didn't want this.

"That hypocritical sick bastard." August hissed. "He's with a boy."

Eric and Godric hung back in the treeline as August stalked toward the parked truck with purpose. His vision was clouded red and his mind demanded this man's blood. The eternal teen ripped the truck door off of its hinges, paying little mind to the screams erupting from the two humans within. He ignored the heavy stench of urine as he dragged the pig of a man out of the car by his scalp, making sure his nails broke the skin. He spared a glance at the scantily dressed human who bore far too much of a resemblance to his ginger than he could bear. His clothes were ripped and his cheeks long stained with tears. He couldn't have been older than 18.

"Run on home little boy, the adults need to have a talk." August said turning his gaze back to the whimpering filth before him.

The boy didn't need to be told twice as he took off into the night. August held the man's head back with one hand as he gripped the bastards jaw. He forced open his mouth before grasping his tongue and ripping it out completely. The muffled screams of the abusive asshole couldn't even bring a smile to his lips. August grips the man's head and forces him to look into the cold fury of his own black pools.

"You know why this is happening? Because you're a sick fuck that hurt someone that belongs to me. Lyle is mine and you have done far too much damage to warrant me leaving you alive. You don't deserve to live. I am going to relish in watching the life leave your eyes. I'm going to think of this moment for a very, very long time and you want to know why?" August leaned into the man's ear with a sneer. "Because I get off on this shit."

August finished his monologue by shoving his hand into the meaty chest, past the ribcage to grip the thumping heart before ripping it out causing blood to fly out of the empty crevice and the man's gaping mouth as he started to choke. August watched in morbid fascination as the tear-filled eyes slowly dimmed and the previously struggling man went limp. August carelessly tossed his body to the side before bringing the slowly thumping heart to his lips. His fangs dropped as he sank them into the heart drinking what little blood remained within.