O n e

MATTS POV:

Taylor never mentioned that his sister was hot.

I knew I couldn't fall for her. We had just met and plus she's was Tay's sister. I knew how protective he was of her and I respected that.

Out if the corner of my eye I could feel her staring at me.

I turned around and smiled. Her cheeks turned pink and gave me a small smile, turning back to her paper.

She was really cute.

JAKES POV:

Throughout the day, I felt my celebrity crush for Matt growing even bigger then it had been before. He was hilarious and really easy to get along with. We talked a lot and at lunch we sat together with Hayes and a few other people, but we didn't really know who they were.

I knew I shouldn't let my feelings for Matt control my relationship with him, so I pushed it into the back of my head because I knew that we should only be friends.

The final bell rang and I ran to my locker. All thoughts of Matt disappeared when I ran into a girl who seemed to be a sophomore too.

"I'm so sorry!" I said. Way to make friends.

"No, no, no. I'm sorry! I ran into you!", She looked down and turned red. "Wait. Are you, Jake Caniff? Taylor Caniff's sister and famous youtuber?"

"Yea." I looked down, it was my turn to be embarrassed. I didn't like being called out as being famous.

"I'm Cassie! Cassie Dallam!" She reached her hand out for me to shake it.

"Hi." I shook her hand. She seemed ok. Not like a crazy fangirl.

"I like your socks!" She pointed at my red and blue elites.

"Thanks! Taylor has the same pair. He's wearing them today. We have a slight obsession with socks." I laughed. Cassie seemed pretty cool.

"Yea I know. I watch your videos." Cassie said. "Here's my number, I got to go pack up and leave for my bus. Text me?" She pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled her number on it.

"Thanks I will!" And I meant it.

She walked away and I left for my bus. I felt about the whole fight with Taylor this morning. He was just trying to help me. I mean, he was my brother and my bestfriend. I shouldn't get angry about this stuff.

I got on the bus and Taylor came to sit down next to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. I'm sorry Jake. I just worry about you. I don't want anyone to hurt you. Especially a boy." Taylor twiddled his thumbs.

"It's ok. I understand." I responded. Taylor has been over protective since our dad walked out on us when I was in 4th grade.

My dad had left us with no warning and it had caused my mom to become crazy. She had resorted to partying on weekends and sleeping with random men. She also had developed a serious drinking problem and never took care of us the way we needed. Taylor has always been the more adult-like figure in our house and I didn't know how he could stand it.

"Ok good. It means a lot Jake." He smiled at me.

"Whatever." I joked and punched him playfully.

"Hey!" Taylor punched me back, but a little bit harder.

I laughed and kicked him. This went on until we got home.

"MOM IM HOOOOOMMMEE!!" Taylor yelled and burst through our front door, throwing his backpack on the floor.

"Geez Taylor shut up I'm trying to sleep!" My mom yelled back grumpily.

He frowned and kicked back on our couch then patted the spot next to him so that I could sit down next to him.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Let's make a video." He suggested

"For vine or YouTube?" I asked.

"YouTube, let's do a challenge." He started to google different challenges on his phone.

"Let's do the baby food challenge! We can see if Nash and Hayes want to come over and help." Taylor said.

"Sure! I'll text Hayes and Nash." I logged on and started texting.

"Ask them to bring the baby food." Taylor fixed his yellow bandanna and walked towards the kitchen for some food.

"Will do. Also can you get me some Oreos? I'm hungry." I waited for Hayes and Nash to respond.

"No. Get some yourself." He responded.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

"Fine whatever I'll get you some. Are the Griers coming or nah?" Taylor opened the cabinet and searched for the delicious cookies.

"Yep. Nash said they'll be over in a few." I called.

Even though I was excited for them to come over, all I could really think of was Matt.

Hey guys sorry that was a longish chapter I didn't know how end it. If you were wondering, Cassie is based off of one of my friends, @mrscarolinetomlinson go read her fanfic it's really good! The description of Cassie is- she has long wavy blonde hair and is really pretty. She's hilarious and becomes really good friend with Jake. Cassie wears a lot of dresses and skirts, so she and Jake are opposites in that perspective. She isn't really athletic but she's super artistic and likes acting. If you want to be a character in, comment and leave a description of yourself and what you want your name to be. Thanks for reading! Vote and I'll update again soon! *wink wink* - Jane