F o u r

MATTS POV:

I was mad. Taylor made her leave.

"Matt come on dude lets go outside." Taylor called.

"One minute." I sighed.

Taylor sighed and walked outside with Nash but Hayes stayed inside with me.

"Give him time." Hayes said, seeming to read my mind.

"He doesn't even know I like her though! It's not that obvious!" I yelled and put my head in my hands.

"I know. But he didn't do it to you. He did it to all the guys. Taylor doesn't want any guys to hurt her and none the less fall for her. Stuff happened awhile ago that made him over protective. He just wants what's good for Jake."Hayes looked out the window and watched Jake's ride pull out of their driveway.

"Why can't he tell me? He's one of my Bestfriends! I tell him stuff. Why is it different for him?" I can't lie, I was hurt. I know I had just met Jake but we had a connection I couldn't even explain.

" He'll tell you when he's ready. It's really personal and even Nash and I don't know the whole story. Just wait." Hayes looked at me.

"Let's just go outside." I was upset but I had to get it out if my mind.

JAKES POV:

We arrived at Cassie's house, it was pretty big. Perfect for a party.

"So this is my house and - oh look! Someone's here!" She grinned and pointed at a car that had just pulled up.

A girl with pretty brown hair and blonde highlights stepped out of the car. She was tall and was wearing a Lilo and Stitch crop top with red high wasted shorts, black vans and a red beanie.

"Annabeth! Yay your here!" Cassie ran over to the girl and hugged her.

"Uh hey." The girl said and laughed, then looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Annabeth." She walked over to me and shook my hand.

"Hey I'm Jake." I said and smiled back at her.

"Your names cool. It's different, I like that." Annabeth casually put her hands in her pockets and looked at me.

"Thanks. It's short for Jacelyn." I explained and she smiled.

"Oh Annabeth guess what? Jake is Taylor Caniff's sister. You know who I'm talking about right? He's from vine?" Cassie said and I blushed.

"Oh really? That's kinda cool. I wish my brother was famous. All he does is play Xbox and eat pizza." Annabeth started to walk inside so Cassie and I followed her.

"Yea it's pretty cool most of the time. He's pretty protective over me so that sucks." I shrugged.

"So you've never had a boyfriend before?" Annabeth looked at me as she kicked off her vans.

"Nope. I can't even talk to boys." I did the same, kicking off my sperries.

"Well that does suck, but don't worry he'll come around."

I doubted it, but instead of saying that I just shrugged and we walked up to Cassie's room.

"So Cassie, you and Nash huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows and decided to move the conversation to her.

"I wish. But sadly I have a boyfriend." She sighed.

"Aw." I felt bad for my cousin, he seemed to really like Cassie.

"Yea but my boyfriends a jerk. He cares about everything except for me. I see him in the hallways, he always has his arm around another girl and they're always laughing. He seems to care a lot more about them then he does me." Cassie found something on her bed to play with and looked at the ground.