T w e n t y O n e

JAKES POV

I woke up to Taylor shaking me.

"Jake wake up. We have to get ready for Magcon, it's in an hour." He said.

I jumped out of bed quickly. I had forgotten about Magcon tonight.

"Go go go." I shoved Taylor out of my room, "I have to get ready."

He put his hands up in surrender and walked away.

Quickly, I shoved a brush through my straight brown hair and kept it down for like, the first time in forever. I changed into navy blue short soccer shorts with a a yellow tournament shirt. It was cold inside the hotel so I pulled my grey soccer sweatshirt over my shirt. Finally, I slipped on some black elites and threw on my nike free runs.

"Jake let's go!" Taylor called.

"Ok I'm coming! I thought we still had an hour?" I called back.

"I was wrong, we had half an hour." He said.

I groaned and jogged out of my room.

"Ready to meet everyone?" Taylor asked me as we walked down to the venue.

"I guess." I sighed.

To be honest though, I wasn't. It made me nervous to walk out in front of a bunch of people onto a stage knowing that they would be watching your every move.

"They love you. It's gonna be fun." Taylor assured me, sensing my uneasiness.

We kept walking and finally found the venue. The fans were to arrive soon, but for now it was just us and the boys.

"Hey Jake!" Jack J greeted me cheerily.

"Sup." I smiled at him.

He blushed and smiled back.

When it was time to go out on stage, I tensed up.

"It's gonna be fine, I'm right here if you need me." Someone said and squeezed my shoulders.

I turned around but I didn't see anyone. Then I noticed Matt walking away from where I was standing.

It wasn't him. It couldn't be.

"Why did Matt just touch you?" Caitlin ran over to me.

"I- I don't know." I stuttered.

I guess it was him.

"Whatever, he's a jerk anyways. It's time to go on stage. Are you ready?" She asked excitedly.

I shrugged.

"Let's go!" Caitlin grabbed my hand and pulled me out on stage.

Oh no.

A huge light greeted us and I squinted my eyes so that I could adjust to the blinding light.

"Please welcome my sister, the lovely Jake Caniff!" Taylor shouted into the microphone.

I stood there, still squinting and shielding my eyes.

Taylor came over and pushed me to the front of the stage. I heard fans cheering and screaming so I waved slightly.

"She's stage shy." Taylor explained into the microphone.

I turned red and Taylor patted my shoulder.

"And please welcome my sister, Caitlin Rivera!" Brent yelled.

Caitlin bowed and smiled, the audience cheered.

"She's not stage shy." Brent explained and Shawn stifled a laugh.