T w e n t y N i n e

JAKES POV

"YAGA!" Someone screamed and yanked my hair.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and jolted awake.

I looked around frantically only to see Jack G, Shawn and Caitlin laughing hysterically. Jack J looked annoyed and like he had just woken up too.

"Was that you?" I asked Jack G, annoyed.

He laughed even more and I took that as a yes. Shawn gave him a high five and I rolled my eyes.

"Was that seriously necessary?" Jack J asked them from the passenger seat.

"Yes!" Jack G sputtered.

"Are we even there yet?" I peered out the window of the moving car.

"Nah we still have about an hour left." Shawn said.

"Ugh! I'm going back to sleep." I groaned a shut my eyes.

"He's just kidding we're almost there. We have like, 5 minutes left." Caitlin hit Shawn's shoulder lightly.

"Good." I opened my eyes and leaned my head on Jacks shoulder in a friendly way.

"So you forgive me now?" He smirked.

"No." I smiled.

"Yes you do." He ruffled my hair and I pushed him off of me.

"Stop don't touch my hair. I don't trust you!" I whined.

"Whatever Caniff." He grinned.

We finally arrived to the new hotel that we were staying at for the two days that we were here.

"Jake when we unpack let's go shop for bathing suits then head out to the beach." Caitlin suggested.

"Sounds fun. We should get everyone down there too." I agreed.

She nodded and we all got out of the car.

"Nice hotel." Jack J squinted up at the huge hotel and brushed his hand through his hair.

"Yea." We all agreed as the driver hauled out bags out of the trunk.

I grabbed mine and found Taylor.

"Nice freak out." He smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

Taylor pulled out his phone and opened up vine.

It played Jack pulling my hair and me screaming and waking up.

"Noo! Where's jack I'm going to kill him!" I ripped the phone out of Taylor's hand and looked around for Jack.

"Give me my phone back." Taylor protested.

But I ignored him and found Jack talking to Cam and Nash. I marched up to him, shoving the phone in his face.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's obviously me pulling your hair and then you freaking out." He said trying to act cool.

"Ugh no, why would you put this on vine? It's already gotten 27546 revines!" I groaned.

Jack laughed and I hit him jokingly.

"Hey it's funny!" He stuck up his ands in protest.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Jake come on!" Caitlin yelled at me and we went inside to find our room.

When we got there it was basically like our last but a little bigger.

"Ok I have dibs on this bed." Caitlin threw her stuff down on the bed closest to the window.