T w o

MATTS POV:

I walked home from school, thinking about Jake. She was different from most girls I've ever met, but I like that.

I texted Hayes as soon as I got home.

To Hayes Grier:
You never told me that your cousin is hot

I waited for his reply and turned the tv on so I could watch spongebob. My phone dinged and I read Hayes response.

From Hayes Grier:

Well I wouldn't really say that because she's my cousin?!

To Hayes Grier:

Right

JAKES POV:

"Plans changed!" Taylor yelled upstairs to me.

"What's going on then?" I called back down.

"Hayes and Nash are coming over later with the rest of the guys for a Back-To-School party." He said.

I climbed of my bed and ran downstairs. This would be the first time I was meeting all the Magcon boys! Plus, Matt would be there.

"Really? Awesome I can't wait!" I said excitedly.

"Uh Jake?" Taylor asked.

"Mhm?"

"I'm gonna need you to go over to someone else's house tonight. I don't want any of the boys to be near you. Trust me, they will like you. Can you call someone and ask them to pick you up around 5:30?" He looked down at the ground and then at me.

My face fell.

"Are you kidding me? Please Taylor, You have been friends with these guys for awhile and I've never even met them before! Don't you think that's a little weird?!" I knew I wasn't going to win this one but it didn't hurt to try.

"I'm sorry Jake. My friends, my rules." Taylor frowned and avoided contact with me.

"Fine, whatever." I pulled out my phone and took out Cassie's number. Maybe she would want to hang out.

"Thank you." He said.

I ignored him and started to text Cassie.

To Cassie:

Hey it's Jake. I was wondering if maybe I could come over tonight and hang out? My brother is having his friends over and since he's a baby I'm not allowed to talk to them. If I can hang out can you pick me up around 5:30? Thanks

I sent the message and waited. A minute later my phone dinged with a message from Cassie.

From Cassie:

Hey girl! Of course you can come over. A bunch of my other friends are gonna be here so you can meet them and we can all be good friends. Is it ok though if we pick you up at 5:45? We will be heading home from the grocery store then. Oh and my mom needs your address if she's picking you up.

To Cassie:

That's fine! Thanks so much I can't wait. My address is 4587 Carson Drive. See ya then.

Sent.

"Taylor my friend is picking me up at 5:45 is that ok?" I asked him.

"Yea ok that's fine." He wasn't happy about the extra 15 minute time change but I didn't care. I was going to meet the Magcon Boys!

Hey guys sorry this isn't a very exciting chapter I just needed a filler but the next one should be better. I'm doing a double update so yay :) -Jane