S e v e n

JAKES POV

When I got home from school I checked twitter, which I used all the time.

"Nash Grier

@Nashgrier: Can't wait to go to Homecoming with my fave @cassiedallam7

I was happy for Cassie and Nash. They seemed right for each other.

"Hey Jake, Nash is gonna drive you to practice tonight but you're gonna have to walk home cause I'm busy and so is mom and the Griers." Taylor walked into our kitchen and made himself a sandwich.

"Ok sounds good." I turned my phone off and went upstairs to change for practice.

I put on black soccer shorts with our practice jersey and red soccer socks. Our team name was Thunder and our team colors were black,grey and red.

I headed downstairs and slipped my cleats on. Nash pulled into the driveway.

"Bye Taylor! I'll text you when I'm leaving the park." I called out.

"Ok bye see ya later." He waved and I left.

"Hey Jake." Nash said as I put my soccer bag in his trunk.

"Sup." I sat in the backseat with Hayes cause Shawn Mendes was sitting in shotgun.

Wait Shawn was here? I frantically looked at Hayes, he would understand.

"It's ok, we won't tell Taylor that he's here." Hayes assured me.

I sighed.

"Hey Shawn." I smiled at him. Time to make more friends.

"Hey Jake. I think we're gonna watch some of your practice if that's ok?" He asked.

"That's fine." I settled back in my seat.

We pulled into Jay Park and I hopped out of the car, grabbing my stuff from the trunk.

"I'll meet you guys over there." I said and jogged over to the field where my team was practicing.

"Hey Emily!" I dribbled my ball over to her.

"Wanna pass with me?" She asked.

Caitlin wasn't here yet so I agreed.

So we passed the ball around to warm up while we waited for everyone else.

"Woa is that Nash Grier?" Emily looked over at Nash as he got out of the car.

"Yea he's my cousin." I looked over at him too. He seemed to be having trouble with unbuckling Skylynn, who had been asleep while I was in the car.

"Isn't he dating Cassie?" Emily asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"Cool."

Caitlin finally arrived. She had jogged to the park cause she lived near it. I saw Shawn look over at her as she slowed to a walk.

"Hey." He said, walking over to Caitlin as she continued to head to the field.

"Uh hi." She looked at him and kept walking.

"I'm Shawn Mendes. What's your name?" Shawn had to jog to keep up with her.

"I'm Caitlin and I got to go." Caitlin stopped and crossed her arms, looking at him.

"I'm famous on vine." He tried.

"That's cool and all but I really got to go." She turned to keep walking.

"CAITLIN GET OVER HERE. STOP FLIRTING AND DO YOUR WARMUPS." Our coach yelled from across the feild.

Caitlin glared at Shawn.