Epilogue

I laugh as I run through the many rooms and halls of the ship bringing us home. I.. may for may not have stolen one of Wash's precious knives during training. So now I'm on the run and Wash isn't very happy about it.

"ALASKA, GET BACK HERE." The armored footsteps of my lover runs after me. I just keep on laughing and runing away from him.

During the first part of the ship ride, I told everyone about Beta and how I got her. Everyone seems chill about it. Even Epsilon. Which is surprising given their history with Texas..

Which also means that I got to know the Reds and Blues a bit better. They are a.. special bunch of soldiers but they mean well. I always have to watch out for Tucker though because he keeps on trying to hit on my for some reason. But Wash always keeps him in line because he's overprotective of me.

I saw the sign above the door that said "engine room." This could really be a good idea or bad idea.

I run into the engine room and Wash follows behind me. A technician tried to tell us that we weren't allowed to be in the room, but we, well I, were having too much fun weaving out of the way of other technicians and important devices.

Until Wash tripped on a cord and un-plugged it.

I stop running and laughed.

"Who knew that Agent Washington so clumsy.." I joked and offered a hand out to him.

"Very funny Tiger.." He grabs my hand and I pulled him up. He walks over to the side where all the technicians were. "I hope that wasn't anything important." He calls.

I start dying of laughter right now, holding my side and leaning on the wall for support.

Then the alarms started to go off.

"WASH WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yelled at him.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." He yells back.

I sigh. "Go and make sure that the Reds and Blues are ok. I'll head up to the bridge to see if I can help."

"Sounds good Tiger." He pulls me in for a quick hug. "Love you and I'll see you after."

I smile and hug him back. "Love you too. And I'll give you back the knife later."

"Alaska.."

"Fine. Since can't live without." I take out the knife and hand it to him. He quickly inspects the knife before putting it away.

We separated and I quickly run to the bridge. There, I saw pilots trying to navigate the controls but failing at it. And the ship was going to crash onto the planet in front of us.

Another ship to crash.. great.

"Move over." I ordered the main pilot. He happily gave up his spot to me, since he didn't know what he was doing.

I start playing with the controls while Beta did a system check. But Beta gave me really bad news: All systems were down and now we entered into the planet's atmosphere.

"I suggest that you get somewhere safe." Beta suggests.

The ship broke the surface and was heading for a very pointy mountain.

I seriously hate mountains at this point in my life.

"There's no time. BRACE FOR IMPACT!!"

And that concludes the First book of the Agent Alaska series. Hope you guys like the book. Like, comment, vote, share, or whatever else you prefer.

Stay tune for the next book!!!

~Spartan Abby