A/N

Before "Agent Alaska: Sorry", I had little experience in the past with another series, but I just couldn't write an original story based on a timeline of events or even my own timeline. I believe I was only 12 at the time. I took a two year break from Wattpad and in that time, my old account was deleted. 

But to me, that was a good thing. Because I can start fresh and I knew that I could create a story. My own story based off Red vs Blue. And thus came Agent Alaska.

I was 14 when I started writing this book. It wasn't the greatest Red vs Blue Fanfiction at the time, but I did my best with the knowledge that I knew. And look where it is today. I can't express how happy I've been since I've started this series a more than year ago. It's crazy to think all those nights where I would just write and updated, hoping someone out there will like my writing, paid off.

So I'm here to update you all that I have finished the process of editing this book. I obviously have learned so much over the past year about my writing style and how I want this story to go.

There has been a a lot of changes yet it still carries the same plot. Some changes are small like a few grammar correction, changes in how characters react to each other, or personal character changes like Agent Alaska's Age (I originally had her age at 22 but I changed it to 18). But others are very noticeable like adding a whole other scene that wasn't there before and this happened a lot because apparently the younger me didn't know how to create sentences that flowed 😂.

But, to the current 7.67k reads (about 300+ readers), I want to say thank you for checking out this book and to those who are very big supporters of my little series. You all are the reason why I haven't lost motivation and why I continue to write. And it's been a heck of a ride so far, and I can't wait to keep making books for y'all.

I hope you all have enjoyed reading this book and thank you for your time ❤️

~Abby

P.S. If you're a reader that has read this book before I edited, I ask if you can re-read this book and give me feedback on if you like this version better than the first. That would be very helpful 😊.