Book 2 sneek peek

For those of you who didn't know:

Agent Alaska: Ghost is the 2nd book of the Agent Alaska series is now out. Here is a sneek peek of what's to come.

"Agent Alaska of Project Freelancer you say."

"Yes sir." I answered. So yea I'm in the meeting with Control. My helmet is off due to a facial recognition but other than that it's going ok.. so far. Carolina said that I need to gain Control's trust so that I can be a part of the Elite Merc team aka Felix and Locus. She has a plan of some sort and I hope it works out in the end.

"I see no record of you making it on the leaderboard Agent." Control commented.

"It's.. complicated sir." I stuttered. 

"Would you like to explain Agent Alaska?" Control asked.

I really don't want to explain this.. "Well sir, they decided to use me to test out new equipment and weapons. Therefore, the reason why I wasn't on the leaderboard is that they told me that I was too good to be on the leaderboard when really: I was just a experiment. Does that cover the question or do need me to elaborate more?"

"There is no need Agent Alaska." Control replied. "I forgot you had a rough relationship with the Project."

I roll my eyes slightly. "Tell me about it."

"I also hear that you have an A.I.?"

"Yes sir." Beta appears beside me right on cue. "This is Beta. She's only a fragment of the Alpha."

"Interesting. I heard how well you two work together. You both stopped my two best mercenaries. Very impresive."

"Thank you sir." Beta and I answer.

"Your information checks out and I believe that you will work well with Felix and Locus. But I will warn you like I did with them: your name will be known to everyone on Chorus. So, would you like to change your name or keep it?"

Have my name known on Chorus as one of the mercenaries trying to escalate a Civil War? No thanks. "Change it." I reply.

"What would your new name be, Agent?" Control asks.

Crap, what would my name be? I mean.. I can teleport around and turn invisible so no one can tell if I'm in the same room as them. Kinda like a ghost..

Wait. Ghost..

"My new name will be Ghost."

[Edited]