{Prologue}

Why do you keep running? Why can't you stay by me? If you did, you would be safe. You wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

But that isn't happening, and it's all because of my fuck-up. That one little incident where you saw the blood. Ha, you realize you were the one to cause it, right? You drive me to insanity. Every. Damn. Thing. You do. I can't escape. You're suffocating me, slowly killing me. I know you're scared, you don't have to be. I'll protect you from everything. Every bastard that tries to touch you. Every obstacle that keeps you from me.

Well, now you know. I'm the supposed maniac that killed your so-called "friend". You knowing this won't stop me from loving you, even if you don't feel the same. But you will one day, just wait. I will make you love me.

I will make you mine (Y/n) (L/n).

M.Y.

This was the third letter he left this week. You weren't scared, but worried. 'M.Y. What could it possibly mean?' You questioned yourself. There was no one you knew with the initials of M.Y. Could it be a gang? Stalker? What bothered you most though is that you actually believed what he said. Especially about the blood. You couldn't erase the image from your mind. A guy with his hands and clothes covered in blood, his face unrecognizable. All you could see was his bleach blonde bangs, which covered his eyes.

You haven't left your dorm since that incident. Nobody really cared though, since they knew you were introverted. You still competed your work, turned it in, and were an overall good student. One thing that was abnormal was the guy who was always asking where you were. Who might this guy be? Agust. Agust D. Agust isn't his real name, but just what he goes by.

Quite a handsome fellow he is, and quite the ladies man too. Almost every girl likes him, but he never cares. Why doesn't he care? Because he already has someone else in his heart. But she doesn't feel the same back, which drives him crazier by the second.

Earlier that day...

"Miss (L/n) isn't attending today, Mr. Mi-" The boy glared at the teacher. "A-Agust. She will not be attending, Agust." The teacher gulped heavily and turned back to the her attendence chart. Agust puffed his bleach blonde bangs away from his face and signed the sheet of paper in front of him.

"Close call Min Yoongi." The voice declared.

"Please go away."

"Puh-lease, I couldn't leave if I wanted to."

"Yes, you can. I don't want you here at the moment." This was his weekly argument with himself. Yoongi didn't want to be the way he was, but he is. The voice that controls every sin he commits, every wrongdoing, every decision.

He never asked to be a lunatic. The temptations were too much, though. He's too far gone by now. He looked down at the letter on his desk. The evil smirk of his crawled its way onto his lips.

'I will have you (Y/n) (L/n), just you wait.'

Ah! First chapter! I really like how this turned out so far and am really excited to write this story. Also sorry about the cussing. I'll probably censor it in later chapters, but yeah. I hope you enjoyed!

-Aether