Day 36

It was peaceful day in the mansion. You, Jungkook, and Hoseok were currently carving pumpkins outside while throwing pumpkin cuts at each other. You and Yoongi weren't official, and you weren't sure if you should be. That was all fine and dandy with Jungkook, though.

Jungkook really did like you. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to. That was also his problem. He couldn't stop. Jungkook wasn't allowed to love you, at least according to Yoongi. Jungkook hadn't noticed he was staring at you, therefore cutting himself with the knife.

"Oh, shit." he hissed and stood up. You worriedly looked towards him. "Kookie, you okay?" Jungkook furiously blushed at the nickname you gave him. "I'm f-f-fine, it's j-just a l-little c-c-cut." Jungkook nervously laughed while trying to pull out of the grip you had on his arm.

"Jungkook," you sternly said, holding his arm in place,"you obviously aren't okay, look how much your bleeding." Jungkook looked down at his hand. He hadn't noticed until you said it that he was bleeding a lot. The crimson liquid dripped down his arm and hand onto the wooden balcony underneath him.

"Come on." you pulled him into the house and into the kitchen. You left him by the counter while you grabbed the first aide kit. You gently held a Jungkook's wrist under the faucet and washed away the blood. Carefully wrapping his hand, you didn't notice that he was staring at you, once again.

"Done."

You looked up and met Jungkook's eyes. Your heart started to speed up just by standing next to him. "(Y-Y/n)..."
He started to move in closer. Subconsciously, you did too. (A/n: the other boys, including Yoongi, aren't home since they went out to do some errands. Hoseok also left a bit before Jungkook cut himself so its just you and Jungkook there.)

"Are you sure?" His hot breath hit your lips as he softly whispered. Without thinking, you crashed your lips onto his. Jungkook was caught by surprise, but slowly melted into it. The only reason you two pulled away was to get some air.

"This is so wrong." you felt yourself tear up as tou hugged him. "What is?" Jungkook held your shoulders and crouched to your level to look at your face.

"I love Yoongi, so much and I can't stop. But you're making me feel ways I haven't felt before." By now the tears were falling onto your cheeks. Jungkook's thumbs softly wiped them away. "I'm not supposed to love you either but I do."

"We don't tell anyone about this, got it?" Jungkook looked sternly into your eyes, but you could tell he never wanted this to end. You nodded and backed up. He smiled sadly and started to walk away.

"Jungkook." He turned quickly to face you.

"T-that was my first kiss." You shifted shyly under his gaze. Jungkook smiled to himself and then quickly ran to his room.

••°•°°•°••°•°•°°•°•

"Where's Jungkook, weren't you carving pumpkins?" Namjoon looked at you and the empty seat beside you. "He cut himself so I forbid him from carving so he wouldn't hurt himself any more." You looked up hoping Namjoon wouldn't notice the blush spreading across your face.

"Look at what I carved." Namjoon stared wide at the masterpiece. It was a very detailed picture of an anime character.

"It's Captain Levi," you smiled to yourself, "it took me all day to complete."

"Hey, if you see Jungkook, give this to him. It's some medicine so that his hand won't hurt." You quickly ran to the kitchen to grab some painkillers to give to him. Namjoon nodded and walked upstairs.

"Jungkook, I have some medicine." Namjoon opened the door, only to see Jungkook laying on his bed while weirdly tracing his lips. "Just put it on the table hyung, thanks." he sent Namjoon off and went back to his thoughts.

Is Yoongi-hyung going to find out?

Shorter chapter today, but I'm still sick and I don't know what else to write. It was also brought to my attention that it was recently one of you lovely reader's birthday.

Happy late birthday Taeri_taeri! Author-nim loves you! I hope you had a great birthday!

I hope you enjoyed the Jungkook x reader chapter today.

Bye

-Aether