Day 24

The sunlight streaked through the sheer curtains, soflty drifting with the breeze coming through the open window. The room looked unfamiliar, and the feeling of panic shot through your veins. The anxiety didn't fade away even when you realize where you were.

"This can't be happening." You tried to shake off the truth of the horrible reality. You were kidnapped, being held hostage, and living with him.

"Min Yoongi, you bastard." You muttered under your breath. The sweet smell of pancakes brought you back to your senses. The smell brought you down to the kitchen, only to see Jin.

"Jin?" He seemed to be alarmed by your presence, as he quickly gave you a worried look. "Uh, you need to go back to your room." This confused you.

"What, why?"

"If Yoongi finds out you're awake and let yourself down, he is going to get angry." 'Since when did a gang member become so sweet?' Your thoughts were interrupted by loud thumping on the stairs.

"Where's the fu- (Y/n)?" Yoongi looked wide-eyed at you. You felt a weird feeling at the bottom of your stomach. It wasn't fear, it wasn't anger, it was -  butterflies? You haven't felt those since you were a child.

~ Flashback ~

The small boy was left alone to play by himself in his room. His black hair gently swayed back and forth as he ran with his toy airplane.

"Yoongi! Come here, I would like you to meet someone!" Yoongi excitedly ran downstairs at the thought of a new friend. The crowd of high-class business men and women prevented his eyesight from seeing the little girl next to his father.

"Yoongi, this is (Y/n), Mr. (L/n)'s daughter. She is four years younger than you, so treat her nicely." Yoongi smiled sweetly at you. You smiled back shyly and looked away to hide your blushing cheeks. Even as a ten year old, Yoongi was very handsome.

"Come on, I have some toys we can play with!" Yoongi happily grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his room. In that exact moment, you felt as if you had met your soulmate.

~ Flashback end ~

"Yah! Snap out of it!" Jin shook your shoulders roughly. "(Y/n), what is the matter with you? Why are you crying?" He softly wiped the tears off of your cheeks. You shook your head and pulled his hands away from his face.

"It's nothing, I just - I need to find someone." You mumbled the last part quietly so that Yoongi wouldn't hear you. A sense of familiarity washed over you looking at his face. Jin furrowed his brows in confusion and turned back to the stove. You took an inaudible sigh and turned to the direction of the stairs. Yoongi stared you down as you walked past him.

'It's about time you remembered.'

__________

Jungkook was still in pretty rough shape after what occured last night. His lip looked disgusting. The bright purplish-blue hue of the bruise surrounding the corner of his mouth and up his cheek made it nearly impossible to cover up with makeup.

What happened to him last night? He never lashed out at anyone like that before. But then again, he had begun to grow a deep attraction towards you. Your hard-to-get personality seemed slighty sexy to him. Jungkook first noticed these symptoms of affection when Plan A failed to come through.

'But she's Yoongi hyung's.' Not only was he disappointed in himself, but Jungkook felt like a total jerk. He shouldn't have beaten up Yoongi and he shouldn't have allowed his feelings to get the best of him.

"Dammit, why is everything so hard!" Jungkook through himself against his bed. "Like you are for Jiminie." Namjoon smirked, peering down at him. Jungkook rolled onto his stomach and groaned.

"Hyung, I'm not in the mood for you and your perverted fantasies." Namjoon chuckled leaned against the wall.

"Why are you still here? Leave me alone." Jungkook was about to throw his pillow at Namjoon but stopped.

"If you love her, then you love her. Nobody controls how you feel Jungkook."

Hehhe sorry for the dirty joke, i just had to. Im going to ATTEMPT to write chapters over 700 words now, but i cant promise anything.

If you could ask BTS any questions about their songs, what would it be and why? I would ask Namjoon about why he chose Expensive Girl, cuz im just as confused as you are.

If you want to ask me any questions too, that would be fine.

-Aether