the fall |pt. 1|

There's no such thing as a second chance. You either do things right, or you get away with the wrong. And her? She did wrong. She did so much wrong. She's falling away from everything, her grip on reality is getting away too quickly.

She hears things. She sees things. She feels things.

She hears them crying out for her. She sees them running to catch her.

She feels their tears on her dry skin.

It's pouring outside, the clouds are sobbing for her. It's okay though, she's happy. Happy to go home to her beautiful boyfriend.

"I'm home!" she calls out into the apartment. Her foot steps echo through the room, her boyfriend at the end of the hall.

"Come here, baby." his gummy smile slowly widened. Oh, that smile. The same smile she fell in love with.

The same warm arms embrace her in a hug and spin her in the air.

The whole room is spinning, small laughter coming from every corner of the room.

He places her on the ground, her eyes opening up to the world around her. She's surrounded by people in fancy suits and dresses, soft classical music coming from somewhere.

His eyes.

She looks into them, and suddenly they're alone. There's a sense of comfort when he places his hands on her hips.

His hands are cold.

His hands grip her tightly as they gently sway along. He spins her again, and again.

And again.

She keeps spinning, her eyes tightly closed. Suddenly, his hands are gone, along with the music, and the small chatter of people.

• • •

"Huh?" you hum, opening your eyes to the familiar white room.

"Not again..." you sigh, falling back on your bed and looking at the ceiling.

This was the 3rd time this week this kind of thing has happened. Why are you thinking of him that way? You hate him.

"Sweetheart? Open up, it's me."

Oh. My. Fuck. I'm having major writers block so take this part one of the ending of the story.

I'm really bored, so I'll start responding to comments now.

Also

I don't remember exactly what chapter, BUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THONGS

You guys are actually gonna kill me omg

Yeah but look forward to the next chapter, whenever that's ready

And, I'm actually so happy

Do you see it?

#241

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading the shit I write