Day 25

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Careful, you might fall." I said, making (Y/n) jump. She slightly nodded and got a more careful footing on the stool. The string of lights were hung along the border of the window sill. The little pumpkins and bats that decorated the ledge sat in silence, eerily peering out of the window.

"They look so lonely," (Y/n) piped up, "just gazing out into the world in which they could never experience. It's weird, almost pitiful to see those smiling faces of theirs. They try to look happy but aren't in anyway at all. They're empty inside, literally and metaphorically. Aish, I'm rambling again, sorry." She shook her hands to dismiss me. I cocked my head to the side and stared at her.

'How can she make the littlest of all things matter?'

This is the woman I love, and no one can change that. I smiled to myself and turned on my heels to leave her to decorating. Jin was in the kitchen, attempting - key word, attempting - to keep the maknae line away from the  cookie batter.

"Hyung, you let (Y/n) have some, why can't we?" Taehyung whined. "Because, she deserves some because she is an angel to me. You guys? You're just a bunch of pains in ass." Jin swatted their hands away with a spatula, while holding the bowl above his head.

'Aish, they're grown men, but I'm glad they haven't changed.'

I continued on my way to the stairs, making my way up them and to my office. Hoseok had been sitting on the couch, watching the news, and Namjoon was cleaning up the broken glass. (A/n: you all know why...)

"Major CEO and leader of one of the largest companies in America, (c/b/n) (cliche business name), Mr. (L/n)'s daughter has been removed from the eyes of society. Naturally, search teams would have been sent out now, but the origin of her location beforehand has not been confirmed. Our sources have found her last spotted at the local downtown bar in Seoul, in which a fight recently occurred. Witnesses did conclude, though, that a mysterious blonde haired man could've been the reason behind her disappearance. This man's name is unknown, but his identity is easy to find. He has blonde hair, dark brown eyes, around 5'9" and pale skin. We also know that..."

"Dammit." I cursed. The rest of the boys had gathered around me by now and were glued to the TV. Hoseok turned it off and sighed.

"What do we do? It's not like we have any other choice but to keep her here," Hoseok paused, "Unless..."

••°•°•••°••°•°•°•°•°°•

"Ugh, my hair is going to fall out sooner or later." I sighed while washing out the black dye. "You needed to get your roots redone if you stayed blonde, which would've killed the hair that is actually alive." Jin nagged at me. I rolled my eyes and started to dry my hair.

After what felt like eternity, my hair was finally done with its funeral, now to move onto the burial - kidding. (Y/n) immediately grabbed the frying pan when I turned into the kitchen.

"H-how did you get in? If you ge- Yoongi?" She put the frying pan down and furrowed her eyebrows. "You dyed your hair."

"Yeah. Listen, I'm sorry about the other night I-"

"Please, don't talk about it. I just want to forget that night." (Y/n) looked away and fiddled with her fingers. She frantically looked around with wide eyes. She immediately calmed down when she felt around her neck. I sighed, knowing she probably doesn't want to talk.

"Just take your time  she'll warm up sooner or later." I entered the living room only to see Hoseok and Jungkook dancing to girl group songs.

'These are my brothers and always will be.'

Namjoon waved me over and told me to sit down. I stared at all of the boys. I was surrounded by the people I love and care about.

'Please, can we just stay like this."

(Y/n) was laughing, trying to dance with the boys.

'Please, don't ever leave me.'

The boys were smiling, just being themselves.

'Please, know that I love you.'

And she smiled at me.

A/n: fluff! I'm updating sooner, yes, but that's because I'm sick! AZARIA, ASHA, DONT COME FOR MY ASS THAT'S MY JOB WHEN YOU'RE SICK!!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-Aether