Recap

So I have been seeing some comments that you guys are confused about the story. I'm here to tell you exactly what happened.

You and Yoongi were best friends when you were younger. There was an incident and Yoongi left without saying anything. What he did felt good and he did it more and more and eventually started going insane. He had completely forgotten about you, until he found a picture of you two in his old room.

You were now currently a student at that cliche college and a great student. Except - you are diagnosed with with schizophrenia. If you don't know what that is, you basically can't tell reality from imagination. Yoongi by this time is now the leader of a closed off gang. The other gangs in the area know about them but they also know not to bother them. It may have only had 7 members, but they were hardcore when it came to fights.

Yes, Yoongi had sent you letters. No, they were not threatening. They did seem malicious but that was just because Yoongi was trying to get his point across.

Now about who Agust is. Agust was that sweet quiet boy in class but he always wore a mask. Nobody questioned it as they were too busy focusing on their lives. Agust is Yoongi's cover. (side note, I thought this was funny but Yoongi keeps wanting to auto-correct to Tongue. My keyboard knows what's up). Because of who Yoongi's father was and what he did, he had to go undercover so as not to be found.

Let's get one thing clear. Yoongi is insane. He is not mentally stable. He thinks he is doing something right when showing you love, when in reality it is completely wrong. Yoongi knows he is incapable of loving you the way he wants to but he won't admit it.

Finally, Yoongi comes to the solution that to be able to have you all to himself, he has to drug you. So that's what he did, or tried to do. For his plan, he had to give the boys information on you, which he dreaded. The night in which he would drug you, or should I say Jungkook, Lisa who is your best friend was taking you out. Lisa was dating Taehyung, but also cheating on him without him knowing. Lisa didn't know Taehyung was in a gang, and kept his dating life separate from life with the boys.

Jungkook talked to you while drugging your drink. Now listen here. Jungkook is falling in love with you. He hates it and loves it at the same time. Around this time, your schizophrenia was acting up, so everything else that happened was fake, meaning Lisa never died. While you were off in your own world, you walked out of the bar crying and into the middle of the road, getting hit by a car.

Now you were in a coma. Everything that happened when Yoongi "kidnapped" you was all a dream. So then you woke up 2 months later. You knew Yoongi and the boys were real but everyone brushed it off as your condition.

That brings it up till now. It was Christmas and Yoongi reflected on his past and why he is the way he is today. While bringing you a present he ran into Alexis. Alexis is your new rival. She is the daughter of a famous fashion designer and speaks terrible Korean.

Woah that took a bit. I hope you guys are able to understand the story better now. Bye!
(unedited)