Day 19

Today was the day of Lisa's dad's funeral. No matter how much make up you wore it wouldn't be able to cover the dark cirlces under your eyes. The black lace dress you wore didn't feel right. Everything about this situation seemed so off. There a second party to her dad's death, but you'd have to wait to figure that out.

Taehyung's state was the definition of heartbreak. His hair was messed up, his tie was sloppy, and his suit jacket was wrinkled. His eyes were swollen and red from all the crying. Taehyung was so close to Lisa's dad, as he was practically a father to him.

"Tae, we need to leave soon. Are you ready?" Jungkook softly knocked on the door to deliver the message. Lisa's dad was quite close with the boys, but not close enough to know their secrets. He took one last deep breath before grabbing his stuff and left.

°••°••°••°••°

"It'll be okay, crying doesn't look good on you." A soft, very deep voice said next to you. Looking up at the tall male, you recognized him as Lisa's boyfriend. 'Was he this handsome before?'. You hadn't seen Taehyung in a while, but you didn't remember him being this good looking.

"I'm so sorry...," he gave you a confused look, "I-"

"There you are Tae, we've been looking for you." A shorter man with blonde hair walked up to where we were. Taehyung slightly smiled knowing that his hyungs were probably worried about him. You took notice of the other man's features. He was wearing a black mask and his blonde bangs somewhat covered his eyes. He had a few ear piercings and small triangular eyes.

You had to admit, he was handsome - no, he looked like a god who just walked down the steps from Olympus. He gave you such a soft and caring look you felt like melting. Taehyung and the other man walked over to another group a boys, each one just as handsome as the other.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there, sir. But whoever did this to will pay." You promised yourself as you left the white lilies on his gravestone.

Day 22

Your phone started ringing, and Taehyung's number had shown up on the screen. You two had exchanged numbers the day of the funeral, and are actually pretty close now. Both of you have a lot in common, and it was clear you started developing feelings for him. Taehyung was a really sweet and amazing person, but you couldn't erase the perfect image of that other man.

"(Y/n), I have some of Lisa's old belongings here, you can keep them if you want."

"Sure thing, I'll be right over." After that, you ended the call and grabbed your car keys. Taehyung didn't sound as cheerful as he usually did when you talked, but you shrugged it off as nothing. Pulling up to Lisa's house, you noticed the lights weren't on.

"Hello? Tae, are you here?" Your small voice called into the void of darkness. The light switch wasn't working, and your phone was dead. Using your sense of touch, you manuvered through the halls until a small light shone under the crack of the bedroom door.

Walking towards the light, you felt as if something was watching you. The light quickly switched off and you were once again left in pitch blackness. An immediate sharp sting shot through your neck. Everything felt as if it were spinning and you fell to the floor. Your vision had gotten used to the dark, but it didn't help things were starting to get blurry.

A man crouched down to your level. The blonde bangs. It was him.

"Don't worry princess, this will all be over very soon." Was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.

Longer chapter like you guys voted on. Thanks for all of the support on Skin Deep. It really means a lot to me, especially since I started this like 3 weeks ago.

Dont be a silent reader! Vote/comment/ and share the story if you like it!

Goodbye you lovely ppl

-Aether