Day 36

I'm a monster

The blood. The fucking blood was everywhere. What happened? How did Yoongi become like this? Why would he do this?

Especially to you. Yoongi didn't want to hurt you, because you already hurt him enough. He didn't want to be like that, he didn't want to retaliate. But here you were, knocked unconscious while your nose bled. Yoongi's head was spinning, probably because of the amount of blood he lost.

The guy who caused all of this evilly chuckled behind him. 'That fucking bastard.' He let him get into his head. Yoongi swore to never let anyone do that.

"I told you, she's trouble. You better just leave her where she is, it's not like was worth the trouble."

Lost is the perfect word to describe Yoongi's sanity. He slowly brought up his gun, aiming it directly at the man's head. He shot it just as fast as he raised it. His eyes were dark, and a low growl came from deep in his throat.

"Go to fucking hell."

•°•°••°•°•°••°•°•

The atmosphere in Yoongi's room was full of distress. For all he knew, you could be dead right now. A nurse came into his room and gave him the grave news.

You were gone.

Forver.

The funeral was held three weeks later. Yoongi stayed by your burial place long after everyone left. He had no more tears left to cry. It was just him and you. Yoongi remembered what he told you nights before you died.

"I can't live witbout you, if you die, I'll die too."

He held himself to that. Later that night, he rented a hotel room. Yoongi covered everything in gasoline. He pulled out a lighter, and threw it onto the bed. The whole room lit up in flames.

He didn't cry, he didn't scream.

He just stood.