sorry not an update

Let's talk readers.

Hello, my name is Hannah and I'm a student in school.

I have a life I need to keep up with and try to keep my grades up for school. I'm busy a lot of the time, whether it's homework, babysitting, or something other. I get that I have a commitment to writing this book, and I realized that when I started writing it last year.

I really care about you readers that have stuck with this book, even though the beginning chapters make absolutely no sense. I want you guys to understand I have other things to do and can't always update this book when I want to. I've been extremely unmotivated lately to write the next chapter and I truly am sorry. I'm beginning to second guess everything I've written so far because I have plans for how this book is ending. I want it all to make sense and for that to happen some of the chapters will be completely rewritten.

So over the next few weeks some chapters will be unpublished and then republished looking completely different. I don't want you readers to worry if certain plot points change drastically(which most if them will.) so that is why I wanted to make this update.

If you read this entire a/n and are now reading this sentence, just know I love you. No one might have told you today so that's why I'm saying it. I care about every single one of you readers and I want you to be happy. Which is why I feel bad for not updating this book.

Please understand that I take time to make these updates because I want my story to be good and so you enjoy it, and lately I don't feel like that. I will try to update soon, I will try my fucking hardest to update. Again, thank you if you read this note. I'll see you readers when I update again.