Day 41

The campus was very quiet today. The usual hustle and bustle of students was reduced to a couple people every hundred feet. You dragged yourself along, exhausted from a poor night's sleep and running on what was now your fifth cup of coffee. The light drizzle of rain added to the already gloomy day. 'Today isn't going to be a normal day, I can tell.' You hurried into the building desparate to feel a sense of relief from the strange feeling in your chest. While not completely gone, you pushed the thought into the back of your mind and focused on your professor who just walked in.

While she was explaining the equation on the board, you hot the sudden urge that you needed to leave. You slowly raised you hand, waiting for the professor to notice. You knew Mrs. Choi very well and vice versa. She also knew that you never raised your hand to answer a question or if there was an emergency. Since no question had been asked, Mrs. Choi dismissed you and you hurried out at an odd pace. You ran down the hall with your bag as fast as you could for no reason. To some kids, you looked like your monthly cycle of death came at an untimely hour. As you were running, the lock down alarm went off.

A wave of panic rushed over you as you ripped the lanyard off of your neck and grabbed the silver and blue key around it. The library was right there, just a few more steps. Screams were coming from down the hall and around the corner. The door unlocked and you pushed open, immediately slamming it and locking it shut. It was pitch black in there, most likely because it was closed that day, leaving just you and the shelves of books. The blinds covering the windows were open just enough for you to peek through without being seen.

Your heart sank. The feeling of sadness that had just settled in your heart was quickly replaced with anger. The dark haired man kicked a kid on the ground and seemed to laugh. The trampling of feet rushing to your area startled you as you looked at the all too familiar faces. Why would they do this? Why would they want to? You slowly backed away into the corner of the library. There was one bookshelf in the back. Pushing the bookshelf so it opened, you closed it as you heard the window shatter and the opening of a door.

If you had to guess, they were here for you. It was obvious. Why else would a fucking gang break into a school? A gang that clearly knew who were, and knew what they wanted with you.

"You said this was her college, so why the fuck isn't she here?" You heard what sounded like Jimin on the other side of the wall. "This is so stupid. We wouldn't be here if we hadn't screwed up in the first place!"

What?

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Don't you dare blame me for losing her!" Yoongi-hyung yelled at the guys. I never wanted to hurt (Y/n), but I had to because of Yoongi. It made me think of what happened that night.

~flashback~

I was successful in drugging the drink. Thinking everything was going to work, I stepped back to watch the show. Things seem to be going well, until I noticed (Y/n) was talking... to air? It was so strange. Moments later she started to cry and hit her hand pretty hard. I was so confused. Could I have given her ghe wrong drug? I must've. She walked out from the corner a moment later withher hand sloppily wrapped up in bandages. With tear filled eyes, (Y/n) walked out of the club and into the middle of the street.

~flashback end~

I looked over at the papers on the table next to me. It was the papers Yoongi-hyung had given us to inform us about (Y/n). My heart broke looking at the last thing on the list.

(Y/n) (L/n)
=========

~20 years of age

~5'5"

~volunteers at the orphanage 2× a week

~seems to be introverted

...

-suffers severe trauma

Author's P.O.V

Mrs. Choi gave a sympathetic smile as she looked at (Y/n). She seemed to be in a daze staring down at her paper. (Y/n) was completely stuck in this cycle of daydreams. There was nothing she could do either. Maybe, just maybe, someone could show her the real world. Maybe show (Y/n) who she really is. Maybe even show her that her sickness is only

Skin deep

Ill leave up to you guys to decide what you think. Also, this is how chapter 4 ended with that list and stuff.

Edit: im going to be deleting the A/n's on this story so dont worry if parts are missing