Day 56

"You need to be taking your meds, Miss. (L/n). You're only getting worse." the buzzing of the tape rewinding rang through the silence. Propping his feet on his desk, Yoongi leaned back and rested his hands behind his head. 'She's only getting worst'. This was his worst nightmare. Yoongi loved you, he really did, he just overdid it most of the time. He gave his everything to you, dedicating every moment and every action he made to you. Focusing his thoughts elsewhere, his eyes landed on a glass case with a picture in it. Looking at it just made Yoongi's blood boil. The picture, of course, was a family portrait. This was the last picture they ever took as family.

~ Flashback ~

"Say cheese!" the bright flash of the camera blinded Yoongi. His father patted his back and smiled at him and his mother. Yoongi scooted into his mother's arms. His father had been giving off weird vibes lately, and Yoongi definitely noticed. He felt weak under his father. It was stupid, a 15 year old boy wasn't able to stand up to his father. Yoongi smiled as he saw you waiting in the doorway for him. Today, your mom was taking you two out to the summer festival that came around annually. Even though you two were as close as close could be, he was still nervous being that he was in your hometown.

You ran towards him, happily hugging him. The same butterflies he always felt with you came back again. Yoongi felt like he was walking on air when he was with you. Dragging him out of the room, you happily ran outside to where your mom was waiting. The rest of the day passed by in a blur. It was filled with laughter and smiles, Yoongi never wanted it to end. Sadly, it ended, everything.

Time stood still. You screamed and cried, but Yoongi held you back as you reached for your mom. Yoongi looked up at the culprit. How? How could his own father do this? There was only one thing running through his mind at this point.

Your mom was dead, and how is he going to get payback?

~ Flashback end ~

Groaning and throwing his head back in frustration, Yoongi kicked a vase over as he stood up. A little glisten of something gold and red caught his attention. He smiled, picking up the present, and grabbing his coat. The snow fell lightly and stuck to his hair. The lights along the streets lit up the faces of children and happy parents, as they strolled along. As he took a deep breath, the air he exhaled circled around his head in a flurry. Yoongi stopped in his tracks, as he stood outside of your apartment building. Pulling up his black mask and fixing his hood, he confidently walked through and straight to the elevator.

Just as he was about to push the button, a young girl around his age waved for him to wait. He closed his eyes and sighed, but moved over when she got in. She widened her eyes, as she looked him up and down. She noticed the little box he was holding, and rolled her eyes. Yoongi glanced at her but she quickly smiled.

"Spending time with a special someone?" she gritted her teeth saying the last part. Yoongi gave no reply, but just shrugged. The girl hummed in response.

"I'm Alexis! What's your--"

"You don't need to know." Yoongi stepped off the elevator and speed walked to your apartment. He set down the present and rang the door bell, hiding around the corner shortly after.

"Want to hang out sometime? As friends?" That same annoying voice. Yoongi reluctantly turned around crossed his arms. She was wearing expensive clothing, and looked korean but her pronunciation said otherwise. Yoongi shook his head and turned around to walk away.

"Can I at least get your name?" Yoongi growled and chuckled lowly. "Agust. Agust D."

°°°°°°°

Yoongi fell back into his bed, sighing out of frustration. Something always has to get in his way, doesn't it? His phone lit up, and a text came through. Yoongi sat up, staring at the unknown message.

|unknown|

Help me

__________________

(Unedited)

Im so sorry for being gone so long! And im so sorry this chapter was short, i wanted to write more but you know. Fuck writers block. I hope you all are having a great Christmas eve, and that it snows. If it doesn't, then i get you. It hasn't snowed once where i am this month and its pissing me off. I live in a state thats cold all the fucking time and we didn't even get snow. Smh.

I'll try to update as soon as i can, i hope you have a great Christmas and if you dont celebrate it, then Happy Holidays! Im gonna go back to my music where i get condom commercials in between songs!

-Aether