Day 3 {pt. 2}

Screw people, screw clubs, screw socialising. Lisa had left you all alone at this dumb bar and is probably making out with some stranger in the bathroom. 'This is what I get for being the introvert I am, dammit.' You mentally cursed yourself.

"Hey! You look familiar. You go to c/c/n?" (Cliche college name). You sighed and looked to your left. Standing there was some dude wearing sunglasses and holding a drink in his hand.

"Why should I tell you? You're probably some pervert." The guy cackled loudly and slammed his beer on the  counter. "You're funny. I like you." You rolled your eyes and focused your attention away from him. If anything, he'll catch your hints and leave you be.

"Hmm, not a people person, eh? Here, I'll show you something." There was obviously something off, and you caught onto it. You smiled, obviously a fake one.

"no thanks."

Yoongi had been watching from the second floor balcony. Everything had been going his way - at least he thought they were. As soon as Jungkook got up, you had stuck your foot out and tripped him.

"I thought I made it clear earlier that I wanted nothing to do with your irrelevant drunk ass." You took one last sip of your drink and walked off. Jungkook smirked knowing you would drop to the floor any second, since your drink had been drugged.

"what?!" He heard a familiar voice yell through the club. Jungkook ran to the source and saw Taehyung glaring at Lisa in another man's arms. He was rocking back and forth with tears of anger streaming down his face.

"Shit." Yoongi muttered under his breath. He heard a car drive away since he was next to a window. He gritted his teeth together, knowing his plan failed.

You drove away, not giving a shit on Lisa'a whereabouts. All you wanted to do was get home and sleep.

You didn't know that wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

-Aether

P. S.  K y'all I get it I meant things*