Day 40

Disclaimer:
Ooooh be ready bois

Yoongi was no where to be found the next morning. Thinking nothing of it, you walked to the kitchen to get some coffee. None of the boys were around either.

"They must be asleep." Taking a look through the cabinets, you looked for some sort of thing to prevent your hunger from going any further. 'Jin normally has food ready before everyone wakes up, its 8:02' you took another sip of coffee, scrunching your face at the odd taste. This coffee tasted strange. It wasn't real coffee, you could tell. Having enough of being alone, you walked up the stairs and noticed all of the boys' rooms were unlocked amd the doors were open, even Yoongi's. He never leaves it open. The house looked and felt duller than usual. The paint on the walls was fading, the world outside was barren, and it was lonely.

Turning on the TV to keep you from dying of boredom, you expected the regular news channel or sports game to be the first thing you see. But no, it was just static. You finally took notice of everything else around you, there was an overwhelming amount of roses in the room, be it pictures or actual flowers. They were all the same blood red color and stood out amongst everything else. They seemed to be pulling you in, and as you reached for it, you pricked your finger. A small bead of blood oozed out and dripped onto the ground.

Two female voices and one male voice rang throughout the empty house. The two females sounded so familiar, but being too bewildered you didn't think anything of it. They got louder and louder and more clearer as time passed. Wait, Jennie and... Lisa?' No, it couldn't be her. She's dead, right?

"Coma... life support... dead..." the male voice echoed out in the empty room. Outside, it was no longer an empty wasteland, but a blinding white light as far as the eye could see. You walked to the front door and opened it, the light surrounding you. It felt cold, yet warm at the same time. Your throat hurt and you felt like you couldn't breathe. Your body was limp and your muscles ached. Slightly cracking your eyes open, the same bright light immediately caused them to shut. A groan of irritation fell from your mouth. A soft gasp made your eyes open once again as a beeping noise and rush of footsteps came towards you. Your strength left your body once again as you passed out.

~ 3 hours later ~

"What happened..." your head throbbed as you strained to look to your right. Jennie, your other best friend was next to you. "Lisa...". There she was, Lisa was there in front of you, in the flesh. Tears welled up in your eyes.

"(Y/n), I'm going to be straight foward with you. You've been in a coma for the past two months."

~ 1 month after you woke up ~

"Yoongi, huh? Well the only Yoongi I've heard of is the gang member. No one with that name goes to the same college as us." Lisa responded as you and her walked down the street to the mall. "And, don't worry. I'm still very much alive. You aren't getting rid of me that easily." She bumped into your shoulder lightly, as to not hurt your foot that was in a boot. You were still confused. Yoongi was real, the boys were real, and you kissed Jungkook. No doubt about it. You smiled at the thought of Jungkook, but even more at the thought of Yoongi. Did you really love him? But if you were in a coma, then you actually never met him.

"We're here." Lisa grabbed your arm and dragged you into the Victoria's Secret. To be honest, you'd much rather be in Hot Topic and not be wandering around in an underwear store. You loved Lisa to bits, but shopping for something special was not what you had in mind for a girls day. The lacy, small pieces of clothing, if it could be even called that, attracted many young couples into the store. You swear you saw at least 5 old guys in there all by themselves. (A/n: fun fact, i was with my cousin and my g-ma at the mall and we were in VS, and there was dad with three little kids with him and an old guy like 60-70 years old all by himself there. It was really disturbing, especially since the old guy was probably a pervert.)