Day 58

A/n: I apologize in advance.

Yoongi was a ticking time bomb as he waited outside of the heavy metal door. He managed to track down the exact position and owner of the phone that had sent the message. It felt as if his heart kept dropping, praying with every fiber of his being that it wasn't you.

Meanwhile, Alexis waited inside. A smirk spread across her face as she realized she finally got what she deserved. It's been years, and Yoongi can now be hers. Slow, heavy footsteps dragged down the hall, a dark silhouette showing themselves shortly after. Yoongi lifted his head, surprised to see who was in front of him. 'Why is Alexis here?' Yoongi suspiciously raised his eyebrow and glared at her. A cry for help emitted from somewhere in the building. It sounded just like you.

"It's nice to see you finally dropped by, Agust." Alexis hissed, her words dripping with a seemingly poisonous tone. Why is Alexis doing this all so quickly? She literally only met him yesterday. Wrong.

Alexis, she is what you might call a yandere. More so towards Yoongi. She is one of the reasons Yoongi started spiraling down into this depth of darkness. Yoongi was unable to trust anyone for a long time after what she did, wondering, 'why did it have to be her? why did she have to die?'

But now they're adults, they can sort this out like reasonable human beings. If there is one thing you could be more wrong about, it was that Yoongi was reasonable. Alexis is moderate, but not as good as you would like. Yoongi, on the other hand, is a whole new level. Alexis hasn't seen him in a very long time, nor does she know how Yoongi is today. Let's just say she doesn't want to meet the new Yoongi.

Alexis managed to get Yoongi to follow her after minutes of glaring, arguing, and a few insults here and there. A room, with locks and chains covering the outside door, held you inside. How many times have you tried to get out of this chair? Too many to count. The blood on your wrists have now dried from being cut open from the textured rope holding you in place. You just wanted out of here, you wanted to go home, you wanted Yoongi. Who cares if nobody believes he's real, he's very much alive and real to you. It's funny, ever since you came here, you haven't cried. Until now, that is.

Soft tears began to roll down your cheeks. Each one representing something meaningful to you.

Family, gone.

Friends, gone.

Kids, gone.

Love, gone.

And the worst of all.

Yoongi? gone.

All of it, gone. Suddenly, the sound of the door opening alerted you of someone's presence. You looked up, only to see Alexis. A twisted grin sat on her unnaturally chapped lips.

"I'm gonna give you a warning. Stay the fuck away from him, and you'll make it out alive. One wrong move, and you can say goodbye to Yoongi." she leaned forward, only a few inches from your face. Lunging towards her, she flinched back and scoffed with an annoyed tone.

"I'm feeling nice today, so I'll let you off for that one." Alexis flipped her hair and unhooked your ropes. You knew this wasn't the right time to try and escape. You looked horrible. Your pale skin had a sickly color due to the drugs given to you, but to mention the various bruises and marks littering your body.

"Oh my god, Yoongi!" Alexis called out, the black haired man looking over. He looked shocked to see you. An overwhelming amount of emotion flooded over him as he reached out for you.

"She's hurt, I'll get her out of here and to get help. Make sure no one else can attack us!" Alexis rushed off with you before Yoongi could say anything. A black van had been waiting outside, the windows tinted and snow covering whatever opening that could be seen through.

An aggressive push sent you flying into the back seat. You cried out in agony, as you had landed on one of your deep gashes on your side. It felt like forever since you had started driving, but a loud screech alerted you that you had stopped.

Alexia dragged you out, in front of you yet another abandoned building. This time, though, you weren't tied up. Being as your strength had greatly deteriorated, there was no possible way of you escaping.

"I hope you had fun while it lasted, but now play time is over." was the last thing Alexis said before abandoning you in a cold dark room with only a single light. You noticed on the floor in front of you, a piece of paper that read 'emergency numbers'. For some reason, your phone wasn't taken off of you when Alexis kidnapped you. With a battery at only 15% and a list of numbers, you randomly picked the 5th one.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"Hello? Who is this?" Never did you think you would hear his voice again.

"If this is some prank, I'm hang--"

"J-Jungkook."

"(Y-Y/n)? What's wrong? How do you have my number?"

"Please, just help me. I-I'm stuck. I'm at some building. Please, Jungkook, I'm scared."

Jungkook gulped as his hands shook and his eyes began to sting with tears. A million things were running through his mind at this point.

How did you get his number?

How did you know him?

And how was he going to save you?

|unedited|

BIG NEWS! This book is nearly over, and I don't plan on continuing it anytime soon. The next chapter will officially be the last chapter of this book. But, I actually have another story on its way so if you want to look for that for when I release it. Bye!

-Aether