Day (???) |pt.2|

"What?" was the only thing Jungkook was able to say. The doctor only nods, continuing to explain your condition to him. After what seemed like forever, Jungkook was left with paperwork and a sleeping you next to him. Jungkook couldn't help but to admire the way you looked. The way your chest went up and down as you breathed, the soft curve of your lips, the reddish-pink color standing out against your pale complexion. Jungkook felt like it was his duty to protect you from everything this world had ever done to you and could do. He was going to protect you from Yoongi if it was the last thing he would do.

•••

The constant clicking of buttons and sighs of irritation filled the silence of the room. The house was quiet, as Taehyung took Lisa on a trip to Japan, taking little Yeontan with them. You glanced over at Jungkook once in awhile, your school work being your last priority right now. 'Damn trying to get an education', you thought with a small laugh.

"What's so funny, babe?" Jungkook paused his game, looking over at the kitchen table where you were seated at. You shook your head, not having the energy to open your mouth and use your vocal cords. Jungkook shrugged, returning to his beloved Overwatch game.

Glancing at the clock on your wall, you decided you had done enough work for the two hours you had been sat at the table.

Stretching tiredly, even though it was only three in the afternoon, you decided it was now time for your nap.

Relying on your memory of where things are placed, you trust your feet to carry you to the couch.

Jungkook smiled, putting his controller down and opening his arms for you. You gladly took the offer, falling into his arms. Jungkook kissed your forehead, smiling down at the one he loved most.

It was insane, really. That Jungkook had after so long gotten you as his own.

Who knows where the hell Yoongi is, probably off somewhere with that hoe Alexis.

Yoongi's office •

"Can you hurry up? God, you're so slow." Alexis complained as Yoongi put on his tie. Alexis had wanted to go out tonight, and of course he had to deliver.

Unfortunately, Yoongi had no memory of you currently. His life always felt lonely, and he didn't know why. He glanced over at Alexis in his bathroom, and then to the door.

If there was one person who could help Yoongi figure things out, it was Jungkook.

•••

Yoongi nervously waited outside of the younger's apartment. He slowly raised his hand, knocking lightly on the wood.

"Hyung?" Yoongi hadn't heard that voice in a long time.

"Hey Jungkook." he smiled, genuinely this time.

"W-what are you doing here?" Jungkook looked nervously back at your sleeping figure on the couch.

"What are you looking--" Yoongi peeked over his shoulder, his voice getting caught in his throat.

|unedited|

It's about fucking time I updated. I'm sorry guys, school was just shit last week, but I'm on spring break now so that's good.

How are all of you by the way? I'm...dead inside

Oh, just so you know this is the second to last chapter

Baiii