Day 4

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Well, tonight did not go as planned." Yoongi paced around the empty room while they were standing by the wall. "Normally, you would be punished for screwing around," he looked at Tae, who's eyes were red and puffy, "But - the events that occurred tonight were partly my fault. I'm sorry about Lisa, Taehyung." You could feel the relief in the air. Jungkook was still nervous though, considering he did something he wasn't supposed to.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). He can't deny the fact she was beautiful, gorgeous actually. Just the thought of her makes him smile, although it could get me killed. If Yoongi found out, he'd be in so much trouble.

"For plan B to work, you need to know what she look likes. Don't even dare to get any ideas, though." He glared at all of them and threw a - way to big, in his opinion - portfolio on the table. Jungkook took one of the pictures and stared at it.
'Even more beautiful than I thought'. He picked up a packet of notes, too. Jungkook glanced down at the table again and saw at least 25 more packets of notes, ranging in 15-50 pages each. 'He wasn't kidding about this girl, huh?'

(Y/n) (L/n)
=========

~20 years of age

~5'5"

~volunteers at the orphanage 2× a week

~seems to be introverted

Jungkook was nowhere near expecting what was written next...

Cliiifffffhannngerrrzzzzzzzzzz~

Also, sorry for the short chapter. This is just a filler.