Day 3 {pt. 3}

"Come on Lisa, pick up." You were getting frustrated. Yes, Lisa always came home late, but was never out past midnight. You didn't want to go back to that horrible club, but you had to. You grabbed your keys and walked out the apartment lobby into the parking garage.

~ 5 minutes later ~

"I swear to cheesecake and all things nice Lisa better be there because I don't have time for this crap." You complained as you parked the car. Pushing the door open roughly, you saw a huge crowd and loud sobbing. Stepping closer, wanting to discover what all the commotion was about, you saw a guy with somewhat curly brown hair hunched over a figure.

"Shit, Lisa no!" He cried out. Time completely stopped then. All you could hear was yours and the man's cries. 'Lisa's dead? No'.
You didn't want to look. Nothing could ever make you want to see what could be in front of you. Grabbing onto the counter to hold yourself up, you set your shaking hand down on something sharp.

Lifting up your hand, blood dripped down your arm and dripped onto the floor. Jagged pieces of a wine glass stuck out in abnormal and painful ways. The skin had been completely torn and looked somewhat a purplish color. Just then, a man with sunglasses pulled you away into a bathroom. He, for some reason, started to wrap your hand.

"Gah - it hurts!" Your body shook with distress and fear. The man helping you had black hair and
fairly broad shoulders. 'Talk about masculine'. You thought. The guy didn't even look at you, bandaged your hand  and left. 'Geez, thank you wouldn't have been enough to let you stay?' You scrunched up your nose and scoffed.

"Damn, this hurts like a bi-"

???:

Ah ah ah, remember what I told you about those words? Also, terribly sorry about your friend, wasn't supposed to happen.

"the fuck..?" you muttered as you looked at the message.

???:

Stop it princess, or else I'll have to punish you.

"fucking crazy ass bastard."

Jimin had been holding back a laugh and almost slipped, but Yoongi sent him a glare.

Tears were now flowing down your face once again. You swung your injured arm and knocked it against the sink - hard. Blood seeped through the bandage and hurt like hell. You didn't care though, the pain felt good.

"there's pain in everything..I just have to get used to it."

Hehhehehehheh.

I'm excited.