Day 3 {pt.1}

(Yes im skipping days, dont attack me in the comments! This is to keep the story flowing smoothly with my somewhat planned plot)

9:32. Damn, this is bad. Yoongi was getting impatient, and as you can tell, that isn't good. A knock sounded from the opposite side of his door.

"Come in!" Yoongi called. The door handle turned slowly, and Jimin's head popped into view. "The plan is all set to go, we just need your signal." Jimin informed confidently, except he was actually petrified. Yoongi was the type of person that if you do something wrong he will make you regret it. Yoongi nodded his head and walked out of his room.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook were stood by the door while Taehyung, Jin, and now, Jimin were putting on their belts. The sly smirk of Yoongi's crawled its way to his lips. A low chuckle erupted from the back of his throat and his eyes turned dark.

"Your time is up, (Y/n). By this time tomorrow, you will be mine."

~ 3 hours later ~

"Come on, (Y/n), you can't stay in your dorm forever. Nothing will happen, I promise." Lisa assured as she dragged you to the club. Lisa and you are practically sisters. You've been best friends since middle school and are inseparable.

"But you're just going to leave me alone and most likely make-out with some pervert!" You whined. Lisa stopped in her tracks and looked down. "Seriously Lisa, you're practically cheating on - what was his name? Tae. You're practically cheating on Tae. You need to tell him."

"I know, I know. I just- Let's just go."

A little more backstory for you. I would write more but my teachers like to give a crap-ton of homework. And I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday like I said I was. My internet decided to be a butt and make all my apps/sites not work.