Day 23 {pt.2}

You know that saying people say when you're so scared you can't move? Yeah, that's basically you currently. Yoongi could sense the fear radiating off of you, so he sighed and his expression softened.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I ju-" he slowly moved towards you, "S-stay back, get away from me!" You hands were shaking uncontrollably as you back further away from him.

"I don't give a shit on what you're going to do, just get away from me!" On the outside, he was stoic, but inside he was hurting.

"Please baby, calm down" (A/N: HOC anyone?)

"Don't think I know who you are, M-"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Yoongi-hyung and (Y/n) had been gone for awhile now. Maybe (Y/n) is back in her room or something.

"Yah, hyung! Where are you?" I called out to him but didn't get a response. As I walked closer to his office, I heard what sounded like quiet sobs. '(Y/n)?' I cracked open the door and looked at the situation. I don't know why, but I couldn't keep my eyes away.

There Yoongi was, with (Y/n) up against the wall, forcefully kissing her. My blood was boiling seeing the tears streaming down her cheeks. I don't know what came over me, but next thing I know I'm throwing hyung against the bookcase.

•°•°••°•°••°••°•

The bookshelf shattered into pieces. The would was splayed across the ground along with the books. Yoongi looked up to meet the Maknae's peircing gaze. The loud smack of skin to skin contact broke your gaze.

There they were, battling it out. Jungkook and Yoongi were repeatedly throwing punches at each other. It got to the point where you couldn't take it anymore, so you stepped in. You tried to push Yoongi off of Jungkook, who was now being choke-held by him, but he threw a hard slap to your eye.

The scream you emitted from the pain sent an alarm to the other boys. The door slammed open along with many footsteps running towards you. You looked up to see Taehyung carrying you with Jin following closely behind while the others broke up the fight.

Taehyung set you down on your bed and quickly examined your face.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)..." He lightly traced the now rather large bruise forming around your eye and cheekbone. Smacking his hand away, you turned and started crying to yourself. Jin came in moments later and started to treat your face.

"I'll just go, I guess." Taehyung announced sadly. He quietly closed the door behind him and went to check up on the others. He walked in to see Jimin with his hair matted to his forehead, Jungkook's face busted up, and Hoseok and Namjoon laying Yoongi down on the mini couch.

"That son of a bitch took advantage of her! You can't expect me to not want to beat the fucking hell out of him!" Jungkook yelled at Jimin. He seemed overwhelmed with the whole situation itself. Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

"You took it too far. Both of you did." He grunted while pointing to the now passed out Yoongi. Jungkook sat back down and continued to ice his lip.

"How is (Y/n)?" Namjoon asked, breaking me out of my trance. "She won't even talk to me." Taehyung looked down sadly.

"Just give it some time, Taehyung. She is probably really shaken up right now." Hoseok tried his best to comfort the younger one.

'Yeah, but that isn't the reason she won't talk to me.'

Taehyung slowly walked over to Jungkook and squatted to his level. He applied some ointment to the cut on the bridge of his nose and under his eye.

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook painfully smiled. Taehyung playfully ruffled his hair and smiled.

°°•°•°•°••°•°•°••°•

"You need to be careful. Who knows what could've happened if we weren't there." Jin scolded you. "Okay, mom."

"Yah! Don't even, young lady!" He playfully pointed his finger. You smiled a bit to yourself. "You even act like her, too." Your smile slowly fell as you remembered your mother.

"Hey, don't start crying! I may be able to handle six boys but not a girl!" This cheered you up.

"Thank you, I needed that." Jin smiled as he finished cleaning up the medical supplies. "You get some rest now. There is some water and painkillers on your bedside table. Get some sleep, (Y/n)"

"Y-yeah. Thank you...?"

"Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin."

"Thank you Seok - I mean, Jin."

"You're very welcome, (Y/n). If you need anything, I'll be in the kitchen." With that, he gave you one last smile and left. You slowly brought your hand to your eye. It stung when you lightly touched it. Taking the painkillers Jin had left you, you took a shower and got ready for bed.

Hopefully tomorrow you can get some answers.

Yayayyayaya this is my longest chapter yet. There isn't really much for me to say, so I end it here. I hope you enjoyed reading!

-Aether