Dipper vs. Manliness

A customer with a green hat was looking around the Mystery Shack for something to buy. It was the same guy who had been cheering Manly Dan on during fishing season.

"I like to get my Christmas shopping done early" said the customer to Stan. "Do you have anything in the spirit of the season?"

Stan hesitated.

"Uh, how about these crystals?"

He held up a bowl of shattered glass to the customer to look at.

The customer laughed.

"Looks like broken glass" he teased.

"What are you, a cop?" Stan asked grumpily.

Just then, the customer's eyes widened in excitement as he caught sight of something else in the Gift Shop.
"Ooh! What is that new thing?" he asked as he ran over towards it.

Stan sighed in annoyance.

Just then, (y/n), Mabel, and Dipper entered the Gift Shop.

"Grunkle Stan, can we go to the diner?" asked Dipper.

Please?" (y/n) begged.

"We're hungry!" said Mabel, clutching her stomach and holding it out.

"Hungry!" chanted Dipper and (y/n) as they did the same. The three of them then proceeded to bumping their stomachs together dramatically, then laughing once they were done goofing off.

"Yeah, sure" said Stan. "As soon as this yahoo makes up his mind."

He gestured towards the customer with the green hat, who was looking at a fish plaque on the wall.

"Do you have this in another animal?" he asked.

"I'm fine locking him inside if you kids are" said Stan, and the triplets nodded eagerly.
"Couldn't have said it better myself" said (y/n).

The four of them made their way out of the Gift Shop, and (y/n) bolted the door shut with a hammer and nails from her toolbelt. The four of them sprinted eagerly towards Stan's car.

The customer didn't even seem to notice their car driving away. He was too busy trying to decide which shirt to buy.

"Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt, panther shirt. Puma shirt, panther shirt..."

Grunkle Stan and the triplets entered The Greasy Diner, taking a seat at an empty table while the crazy people of the town were doing all sorts of weird things. Mabel and Stan sat next to each other on one side, and Dipper and (y/n) sat next to each other across from them. They were all looking at the menu.

An older waitress with one eye shut approached their table.

Stan perked up.

"Lazy Susan, there's my little ray of sunshine!" said Stan cheerfully. "Where were you, yesterday?" he said, raising his eyebrows as he did.

"I got hit by a bus" replied Lazy Susan cheerfully.

Stan started laughing hysterically, beating his fist on the table as well.

"Hilarious!"

"Thank you!" Lazy Susan then started laughing.

"You do split plates, right?" asked Stan.

"Maybe" said Lazy Susan, opening her shut eye and then closing it again in a manual winking motion. "Wink."

"Great!" said Stan. "Then I'll split one fourth of the number seven, plus some salad dressing for the lady, a cup of syrup for the grease monkey, and a small plate of ketchup for the boy."