The Deep End

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at a hundred and ten degrees, we're looking at the hottest day of the Summer!" said Toby's voice on the radio.

Inside the Mystery Shack, wax Stan was melting, wall paper was peeling right off the walls, and the fish tank in the TV room was boiling.

Stan, Soos, and the triplets were all in the TV room as well, laying around trying miserably to cool down. Stan was lying on his back on the ground with a melted tub of ice cream sitting on his chest and his mouth smeared with ice cream, and Soos had stripped down to his underwear and was currently laying face-flat on the floor.

Dipper had taken off his shirt, and was sitting on the couch fanning himself with his hat, (y/n) was wearing a white muscle tee while she was hanging upside down from the dinosaur head coffee table, and Mabel was wearing a pink tank as she was sitting at the foot of the couch.

"All in favor of doing nothing all day, say 'uh!'" said Dipper.

"Uh!" repeated everyone.

Just then, Waddles crawled up to Stan, who was still laying on the floor. Waddles was now right in Stan's face.

"I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!" exclaimed Stan.

Waddles then started to lick the chocolate ice cream that was all over Stan's face.

"You called my bluff, pig."

"On the bright side, pun very much intended, it's opening week at the Gravity Falls pool!"

The triplets all instantly perked up.

"Gravity Falls pool?" said Mabel.

"Opening week?" said (y/n).

"Today?" said Dipper.

"Pun intended?" said Soos.

"Quick, to the car!" said Stan cheerfully.

Soos, (y/n), Mabel, and Dipper all stood up to leave, and Grunkle Stan tried to do so as well, but found that he was stuck to the floor.

"Uh, kids, a little help here?" he said.

Mabel, (y/n), and Dipper pulled out three spatulas, and stuck them underneath Grunkle Stan. They strained as they struggled to pry him off the floor, but in the end the floorboards finally gave way.

"Alright!" said Stan cheerfully, now up on his feet again. "Let's go to the pool!"

He started walking away, and the triplets noticed that the floorboards were actually now stuck to Stan's back. Stan was now walking out the front door.

"And remember to look out for random wildfires!"

"Wait, what?"

Suddenly, he started screaming in pain as the floorboards that were stuck to his back suddenly caught aflame.

"Should we help him?" asked (y/n) to her siblings.

"He'll be fine" insisted Mabel.

The five of them were now arriving at the pool. Stan was wearing a striped grey bathing suit with a matching rashguard and his usual fez and Soos was wearing tight purple trunks that made his stomach patrode and was holding a pink towel with a sun graphic printed onto it.

Meanwhile, Dipper was wearing red swim trunks with a white rash guard and his usual pinetree hat, (y/n) was wearing a black one piece bathing suit with a white snowflake symbol on the front and her usual camo bandana, and Mabel was wearing a pink one piece bathing suit with a yellow star symbol on it.