Dipper, (y/n), and Mabel vs. the Future

That morning, Dipper was sleeping soundly in his bed, snoring loudly as he drooled a bit, when suddenly someone's shadow fell over him.

He opened his eyes to see what was going on, only to scream in alarm.

"Aaah!"

"Morning, Dipper, guess who?" said Mabel in a goofy voice.

She was upside down, and had two googly eyes glued to her chin, making her chin look like a face itself. She was standing on his pillow, and leaning over him to make it look like she was upside down.

Dipper smiled.

"Oh, what joy, if it isn't Mr. Upsidedownington" he said. "How long has it been? Third grade, maybe?"
"That's right!" said Mabel, as Mr. Upsidedownington. "And I'm here to deliver you an upsidedownington message!"

"Is it the message that we're getting too old for this sort of thing?" asked Dipper.

"Um, kind of, actually" said Mabel, in her usual voice, as she tilted her head back to normal.

She hopped off of his bed, jumped over (y/n)'s empty bed, and ran over towards the calendar.

"It's that we are exactly one week away from our thirteenth birthday!"

She pointed to a date, August 31st, which had the words '13th birthday!' written on it, along with a red circle around it.

In addition to that, Mabel had also taken pictures of the three of them, and posted them on top of adult bodies.

Dipper sat up instantly.

"Whoa! Our birthday is coming up already?" he said excitedly. "Hey, where's (y/n)? Is she inventing early in the morning again?"

Mabel smiled.

"Actually, she's in the kitchen making us breakfast" she said. "She wanted to celebrate our thirteenth birthday coming up in a week, so she snuck downstairs to make us a surprise breakfast."

She then leaned in closer towards her brother, and put a hand over her mouth.

"But it's supposed to be a secret, so don't tell her that I told you" she whispered.

Dipper couldn't help but wonder why he hadn't detected smoke in the kitchen by now.

He chuckled.

"Soon, the three of us gonna be actual teenagers!" he said excitedly.

Mabel hopped onto her bed.

"Finally! I can stop reading preteen magazines, and started reading post-preteen magazines!" she said.

"PG-13 movies, here I come!" said Dipper, as he finally hopped out of his bed.

Mabel jumped out of her bed as well, and grabbed his arm.

"And just one more year until high school!" she said, as she started to shake his arm. "High School, Dipper! Where girls become women, and they teach us stuff about..."

Mabel put an arm around her brother's shoulders, and turned around.

She smirked deviously

"...you know what."

Dipper grinned.

"Trigonometry?"

Mabel laughed.

"Oh yeah, baby!"

Just then, the door was opened, and Stan and Soos came into the room.

Stan had a rolled up magazine in his hand.