Boyz Crazy

Dipper and Wendy were watching the security footage, which was currently recording the gift shop that (y/n) had installed all those weeks ago. They had turned off the sound, and were playing a game where Dipper was acting out what the customer was saying, and Wendy was acting out what Stan was saying.

The man in the footage held up a T-Shirt to Stan.

"Do you have this T-Shirt in my size?" said Dipper.

"I have something even better" said Wendy, reenacting what Stan said, as Stan in the recording bent over to look for T-Shirts in a box.

"Behold! My butt!"

Wendy and Dipper laughed hysterically. These recordings were great.

"I could play this game forever" Dipper whispered.

"What'd you say?" asked Wendy, hearing his whispering.

"Coughing!" Dipper exclaimed awkwardly, blurting the first thing that he could think of. He started to cough awkwardly into his elbow. "I was coughing. Those weren't words!"

"Ha ha!" someone suddenly laughed from behind them. "This is great, what you two have."

Dipper and Wendy turned around to see Mabel. Dipper jumped in surprise slightly.

Mabel laughed.

"Mabel!" he scolded. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Don't worry about that" said Mabel. "Let's talk about why I'm doing this!"

She pointed down at her feet, revealing that she was doing a tap dance joyfully.

"Do do do do do!" sang Mabel.

Dipper's eyes widened.

"Oh no! She got into the smile dip again!"

"Wrong one thousand!" chimed Mabel. "It's because today's the greatest day of my life!"

She pulled out a calendar and threw it at her brother, expecting him to catch it, but he was too slow and it landed on his face instead.

"Ow!"

He pulled the calendar off of his face, and looked down to see a post taped to the calendar:

Sev'ral Timez: Gravity Falls Civic Center.

"Sev'ral Timez is playing in the Gravity Falls Civic Center today!"

"Ugh, Sev'ral Timez?" said Dipper in disgust. "Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?"

Mabel just stood there, crossing her arms over her chest confidently in response to that. She turned around, and started to joyfully tap dance again.

"Mabel, you do know those boy bands are fake, right?" asked Dipper.

"Dipper's right" said Wendy, shoving a chip into her mouth. "They're just a product of the bloated corporate music industry."

Mabel's dance started to slow down.

"You're making my dance sad" she said.

"How do you even know that you're gonna get in?" asked Dipper. "They're probably gonna be sold out when you get there. You're not gonna get in unless you have tickets."

Mabel grinned, and held up three purple Sev'ral Timez tickets.

"Who said I didn't have tickets?"

Wendy looked at them in confusion.

"Where did you get those?" she asked. "According to my dad, Sev'ral timez tickets are really expensive.

Mabel smiled.