Soos and the Real Girl

It was just another sunny day in the Mystery Shack, and Mabel was running around as happily as ever.

"La la la la la!" she sang as she ran forward, but she didn't notice that the front door was closed, and she ran right into it, her mouth still open.

She found that her mouth was actually now stuck to the screen door.

"Aaah! Braces caught in screen door!" she screamed. "Someone dictate my will, I'm giving it all to Waddles!"

Suddenly, Soos appeared calmly at her side with a screwdriver in hand.

"Say 'aah' girl dude" he said.

"Aah!" said Mabel, opening her mouth even wider while Soos used the screwdriver to free her braces from the screen door.

Soos then picked her up, and her set her gently down onto the ground next to Dipper and (y/n).

"Soos! You saved me!" said Mabel.

Soos chuckled.

"Just doing my job, hambone!" he said cheerfully as he tossed the screwdriver into his toolbelt. "I'll see you dudes tomorrow."

And with that, he opened the door, and left the Mystery Shack.

The triplets all waved to him at the same time.
"Bye Soos!" they said simultaneously.

"Night, Soos" said Wendy, who was reading a magazine at the counter.

"Night, Soos" said Stan, as he glued a fake eyeball to a fake leg.

Soos was outside making his way home, humming to himself cheerfully.

"Do do do do do! Walking to my car!"

"You ever wonder what Soos does when he's not at the Mystery Shack?" Mabel suddenly asked.

"No" said Dipper.

"Nope" said (y/n).

"Nah" said Wendy.

"Not once ever" said Stan.

Later that night, Soos was at his Abuelita's house in the living room playing a video game called 'First Person Puncher.'

Soos was digitally punching animals on the screen that were coming at him.

"Punch!" he exclaimed as he the game controller in his hands. "Punch those leopards!"

Suddenly, the timer next to him beeped, and Soos turned towards his Abuelita next to him.

"Oh, the highlights are done!" he said cheerfully, as he started to take the pieces of tin foil out of his Abuelita's hair.

"You're gonna make the other girls at the bingo tournament so jealous!"

He was about to take the last pieces out of her hair, when Abuelita suddenly stopped him with an envelope that had a heart on it.

"Just a minute, Minho" she said, handing him the envelope. "Look at this."

Soos opened the envelope and saw a picture of his cousin, Reggie, with his arms around his fiance. At the bottom of the picture was the word 'wedding.'

"Your cousin Reggie is having an engagement party next month" she explained.

"Wait, Reggie is engaged?" said Soos in disbelief. "But he's like the poor man Soos!"

"I don't want to pressure you" said Abuelita. "But you are a man now...in a way. It's time for you to start meeting girls. I would like to see you settled before I ascend to Heaven and live with the angels."