Weirdmageddon Part III: Take Back the Falls

...And with that, Dipper kicked down the door, and the five of them stormed into the house ferociously, holding up their weapons and screaming a war cry.

They found Stan, Pacifica, Nathaniel, Candy, Grenda, Blubbs, Old Man McGucket, the man who married a woodpecker, a manotaur, a man from the biker bar, a unicorn, and several gnomes, all raising their fists and screaming a ferocious war cry as well.

Stan's eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Kids?"

He then saw (y/n) with Dipper and Mabel.

His eyes narrowed at her, and he rose his bat.

"It's Bill!" he exclaimed

Stan started to storm towards them, bat in hand as he prepared to strike.

"Let the kids go and get out of my niece's body, you triangular monster!" he growled.

(y/n)'s eyes widened, and she held up her hands apprehensively.

"Wait wait, Stan, it's me!" she exclaimed hurriedly. "Bill's not in my body anymore!"

She then pointed at her own eyes.

"Look at my eyes. They're not yellow, and my pupils aren't slits!"

Stan stared at her for a moment, a little skeptical to believe her at first, until he noticed the position that her body was in: she was standing in front of Dipper and Mabel, and had one arm held out in front of them protectively, and he noticed that she only started to push them further away from him as he stepped closer to them.

He had been living with her long enough to notice that that particular position was a rather subconscious habit of hers whenever danger approached.

Bill would never have defended Dipper and Mabel.

Stan's eyes started to tear up a bit, and a huge smile crossed over his face. He threw his bat to the side.

"Grunkle Stan!" exclaimed Dipper, Mabel, and (y/n), as they all ran towards him. Mabel had been so overwhelmed with joy that her eyes had started to tear up.

"Kids!"

He got down onto one knee so that he was on their level with his arms outstretched as his nieces and nephew ran into them.

Stan embraced the three of them tightly, and stood onto his feet with his arms still wrapped around them.

"I thought I lost you three."

Then suddenly, Soos appeared out of nowhere and suddenly joined in on the hug, wrapping his arms around Stan.

"Mr. Pines, it's really you!" he exclaimed excitedly. "I've been hugging strangers to practice for this moment."

Then, Wendy jumped up towards the group hug, and wrapped her arms around them.

"We missed you, you old codger!" she said.

Stan chuckled, put the triplets back onto the ground, and then put his hands on Wendy and Soos's shoulders as Waddles scampered around the group excitedly.

"I missed you knuckleheads too" Stan said. "It's good to have you back."

"(y/n)!" exclaimed someone else.

(y/n) turned to see Nathaniel running towards her.

She had never seen him look so haggard. His caramel hair was extremely disheveled and stuck out in several places, and he had cuts and dirt all over his arms and face. His usual navy sweater vest was gone, his light blue dress shirt was torn enough to expose his collarbone, and one of his khaki pant legs had been ripped off from the knee down.