Double Dipper

Soos stuck a party hat on the horn of a taxidermy rhino head that was hanging on the wall. Then he grabbed the box of party decorations and started walking across the room.

Wendy was sitting on a couch blowing up balloons of all sorts of colors for the party.

Meanwhile, Stan was holding a clipboard supervising the two employees while Dipper, (y/n), and Mabel were sitting on a couch behind him.

"Oh no, Mabel, (y/n)" said Dipper, queasily clutching his stomach. "I don't feel so good...bleh!" He turned towards his sisters and started spraying them with a can of pink silly string, keeping his mouth open and pretending that he was throwing up all over them. He laughed hysterically.

"Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us!" said Mabel dramatically, as (y/n) started making barfing noises and spraying Dipper back with a can of blue silly string. Mabel did the same with a can of purple silly string.

All three of them were making puking noises and pretending that they were throwing up on each other while they sprayed each other with silly string until all three of them were covered in the stuff.

"Bleh!"

"Bleh!"

"Bleh!"

Grunkle Stan was irritated with the triplets goofing around, but he tried his best to ignore them.

The three of them were now laughing hysterically, until Wendy approached them with one hand behind her back.

"Guys guys, stop!" she said. "Something terrible just happened."

The triplets all froze and looked up at her with serious expressions, waiting to hear what she was going to say.

Suddenly, Wendy took her hand out from behind her back: she was holding a can of green silly string.

"Bleh!"

She sprayed the three kids with it until they were all covered in green silly string as well.

The triplets then hopped off the couch, and Mabel picked up a bag gold confetti.

"Woo hoo!" she cheered, throwing up some confetti into the air. "Comedy gold!"

It rained down onto (y/n), who in turn grabbed a bag of silver confetti and started throwing it over her sister.

Dipper and Wendy were still spraying each other with silly string.

"Alright alright" said Stan grumpily, grabbing the confetti and silly string from the four kids. "Party supplies are now off limits."

"Hey, Mr. Pines" said Soos as he hung up a banner of blue and purple triangles. "Whose birthday is it again?"

"Nobody's" said Stan, unrolling a picture of a donkey for Soos to hang up. "I just thought that throwing a party would be a great way to get kids to spend money at the shack."

"Nice!" said Soos.

"The young people of this town want fun, I'll smother them with fun!" said Stan greedily, with a rather dark tone.

"Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the Mystery Shack" said Dipper, who was pouring a cup of Pitt Cola for Mabel.

"Hey!" said Stan, grabbing the bottle from Dipper. "How's about you make yourself useful and copy these fliers." He handed Dipper a clipboard with a pink party flier on it. At the bottom was the word: "Free?"

"Oh boy! A trip to the copier store!" said Mabel cheerfully. "The last time we went there we got kicked out because (y/n) broke all the printers!"

"No I didn't!" said (y/n). "I was disassembling only a few of them for parts. They would have worked just fine without some of those expensive pieces."