Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

The following morning, Stan had decided to close the Mystery Shack for the day for what he claimed was for "repairs."

The shack itself had sustained significant levels of damage after the portal incident the night before. There was a huge piece of bark lodged in between the sign, sections of the roof that had been torn off, and an uprooted tree leaning upside down against the gift shop.

But despite all the damages, the real reason that Stan had decided to close the shack for the day was to give them all a break after the recent dramatic events from the night before.

He, Dipper, and Mabel were now sitting around in the gift shop. While Stan was reading a newspaper, Dipper was reading Journal #2, and Mabel was lying on the ground with an empty bag of cheese boodles on her stomach. (y/n) was nowhere to be seen.

Mabel blew the bag up into the air, and it fell to the ground below her feet.

"I just ate an entire bag of cheese boodles without using my hands!" she declared. "Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way!"

Stan chuckled, and put down his newspaper so that he could look at his niece.

"Yeah" he agreed. "It's nice to have a day where nothing interesting happens whatsoever..."

BOOM!

The entire gift shop suddenly trembled, and the vending machine swung open, revealing a fierce Ford wearing futuristic-looking gloves that glowed, and a strange green octopus-like creature wrapped around his raised arm. The two of them appeared to be in the middle of an intense fight.

Dipper and Mabel screamed.

"Everyone, get down!" yelled Ford, holding his hand outward as the glove started to power on. "Don't let it taste human flesh!"

He punched the creature, and it fell right off of his arm, and started to hurriedly crawl towards the three new people.

Dipper quickly got up on top a stand out of the creature's way.

"What is it?!" he exclaimed.

"Can we keep it?" squealed Mabel.

The creature called up onto the front desk, right next to Stan.

Stan whacked the creature with his rolled up newspaper.

"Kill it! Kill it!"

Ford agiley leapt up on top of the counter, and when the creature slipped off of it back onto the ground, he jumped off the counter and ran after it.

While Stan and Mabel were watching with worried glances, Dipper was watching with an excited look on his face.

The creature used on of its tentacles to grab onto a pole, and then swing right into a corner, behind several boxes.

Ford crept up towards its hiding spot, his gloved hands raised.

"Patience..."

The creature, feeling threatened, backed itself further into the corner, and growled at him.

"...and..."
The monster roared at him, its eye transforming into a mouth that was filled with sharp little teeth.

Ford grinned.

"...gotcha!"

His hands lashed out and grabbed the creature, the high-tech gloves that he was wearing shocking the monster as he touched it.

The creature screamed out in pain, and everyone could see its tentacles squirming wildly before finally going still.

Ford lifted up the creature by one of its tentacles, which was burnt black and barely even recognizable.