The Love god

"Whoa, that cloud looks like a chipmunk!" said Mabel, as she pointed at a particular cloud in the sky. Just then, an airplane flew right through the cloud that she had been pointing at, through where the chipmunk's mouth was.

"Barfing an airplane" added Wendy, which earned several laughs from everyone else.

Thompson pointed at another cloud.

"Uh, that cloud looks like...uh, a cloud!"

"Boo!"

"Thompson, stop being the worst at everything."

Thompson laughed nervously.

"Sorry, guys."

Everyone laughed.

Wendy, Thompson, Tambry, Nate, Lee, and the triplets were lying on their backs in a graveyard that day, looking up at the clouds above them.

Mabel pointed up at the sky.

"Ooh, that cloud looks like a heart-shaped balloon!" she said.

"Clouds don't come in colors" said Dipper, as he sat up. "That is a balloon."
(y/n) sat up as well, and noticed that the balloon that Mabel spotted wasn't the only one.

"Hey, what's with all the balloons in the sky?" she asked.

"Oh, dudes, it's the Woodstick festival!" said Wendy, sitting up herself.

"Wait, the wood what?" said Dipper.

"It's this annual outdoor featuring Oregon's up and coming indie bands" she said, plucking Tambry's cell phone out of her hands.

"Hey!" said Tambry.

"They're all coming" said Wendy, as she showed the phone screen to the triplets. "Scarves Indoors, Woodgrain on Everything, Love god. You've probably seen him in that viral video."
There was a video of a fat man with blonde hair and tiny angel wings dancing on the screen.

"Who's ready to fall in love tonight?" he screamed, right before he fell forward right into the camera. "I hope nobody's filming this!"

"Whoa, like a real concert concert?" asked Dipper, as he looked down nervously. "I...uh, I've never actually been to one of those before."
"It's because you've never had an awesome crew to roll with before" said Wendy, gesturing towards her friends.

Thompson was holding up a moldy sponge close to his mouth, while Nate and Lee were cheering him on.

"Come on, Thompson!" they cheered. "Lick that sponge! Lick that sponge!"

Thompson gave the sponge a little lick.

"Ooooh! What is he doing?" Nate and Lee chanted excitedly.
Wendy then turned towards Dipper.

"When you're with us, you're in" she said.

Dipper smiled gratefully at her.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of someone moaning, it was echoing throughout the entire graveyard. Everyone started to look around with fearful eyes.

"Ghosty sounds!" exclaimed Mabel, as she started to shake Dipper. "Cemetery ghosty sounds!"

(y/n) sighed.

"Why is that whenever we hang out with you guys, we're always facing ghosts?"

She pulled out the ghost detector, and started to scan the area with it. The device beeped, and then the screen blinked a red color.

"There doesn't appear to be any ghosts in this area" she said, as she put it away.

Wendy stood, and started walking towards a huge hole in the ground, everyone following her from behind.