Gideon Rises

A black, looming shadow was now spreading all across Gravity Falls, sending it into a strange, and eerie darkness.

The shadow had just reached the Mystery Shack, covering the entire building, when suddenly a wrecking ball crashed right through the roof of the shack, creating a hole in the middle of the "Mystery Shack" sign.

Dipper woke up screaming, terrified by that nightmare.

He forced his breathing to slow, and then rubbed his head.

"I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out and...we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?"

The last part sounded more like a question though.

Soos, who was laying in the bed next to Dipper, turned towards the boy.

"That was no dream, dude."

Dipper suddenly started to scream in horror, awakening everyone who had been sleeping in that tiny room.

He and Soos had been sharing a pull-out couch bed in the middle of the TV room, while Mabel was in a watermelon patterned sleeping bag on the floor in front of them, and (y/n) was in a soccer ball patterned sleeping bag on the floor next to her sister.

Stan was in a red sleeping bag on the floor as well, sleeping perpendicular to the girls on the other side of Dipper and Soos' pull out bed.

Beside Dipper and Soos on the opposite side of where Stan was sleeping was another couch, was where Soos's abuelita had been sleeping.

Now, everyone was sitting up, staring at the boy who had just woken them up.

"Dipper, do you mind?" muttered (y/n) as she rubbed her eyes. "It's hard enough to sleep next to someone who snores."

"I don't snore!" said Mabel.

(y/n) pulled out a tape recording, and pressed the play button. The recorder started to play a sound that was so deep and loud that it sounded like the snoring should be coming from a bear.

Abuelita switched on the lamp that was sitting on a lampstand next to her.

"Shh. Por Favor" she said gently.

"Uh, sorry, Abuelita" said Dipper awkwardly, clearly embarrassed that he had woken everyone up.

Mabel was wide awake as she got up out of her sleeping bag, and made her way to Abuelita.

"Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable!!" she squealed, and she suddenly placed her hand on Abuelita's cheek and started to rub it.

"And her skin is old lady soft."

Mabel now had both hands on Abuelita's cheek as she rubbed it, and her eyes were enlarged in fascination.

Abuelita didn't even look like she even noticed.

(y/n) rolled her eyes, and then reached for the remote, switching the TV on. She figured that they might as well watch some TV while they were all awake.

"Mabel! Quite being creepy!" said Stan. "The news is finally on."

He pointed at the TV, where Shandra Jimenez was reporting the latest news about the Mystery Shack.

"In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing" she said. "Child psychic, Gideon Gleeful, has taken ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines."

A picture flashed across the screen of Stan in a red devil costume, holding a red pitchfork in one hand as he was in a very wicked looking pose. There was fire in the background.