Blendin's Game

Dipper inserted a quarter into the vending machine, and then pressed the buttons: 2, 2, C.

He and Mabel then watched as a candy bar started to make its way forward in the machine.

"Candy! Candy! Candy!" they chanted excitedly, as they waited for it to fall down.

However, the machine suddenly stopped moving, and the candy bar froze just as it had been about to teeter over the edge.

Dipper pounded on the glass.

"No! It's trapped!" he exclaimed with a distressed tone.

"Everything is terrible forever!" said Mabel in a dramatic tone.

"Psst!" someone said, and they both turned to see Soos whispering to them.

"Hey dudes" he said. "You wanna know a trick?"

He suddenly started to pound on the front of the vending machine

"Bibbidy boop" he chanted, as he finally banged his arm against the side of the machine. "Whop!"

Suddenly, the vending machine door swung open, and Soos grinned as he reached in and pulled out several candy bars, including the one that they had been trying to buy.

"A genius taught me that once" he said, as he finally came out of the vending machine with his arms filled with candy. "This just in, the weather just called for a candy blizzard!"

He suddenly threw all the candy up into the air, and the siblings held their hands out excitedly as the raining candy fell into them.

"Soos, you are the greatest human ever to live" said Dipper.

Soos then noticed that despite how much candy he had just given them, none of the siblings seemed to be eating any of it.

"Hey, aren't you dudes gonna eat that candy?" he asked.

"Oh, it's not for us" said Mabel. "(y/n)'s been plagued by guilt ever since she found out about how it was her fault that McGucket went bleh!"

She blew a raspberry at that last part.

"She's confined herself to the shed, and hasn't left it for three days straight" said Dipper. "My guess is that she's trying to build some kind of device that will allow for her to fix McGucket's mind."

"So we wanted to cheer her up by getting her favorite candy bar" said Mabel, holding up a bar from the hand full that was labelled 'Caffeinator 8.0.' "But you've gotten her more than enough. Thank you, Soos!"

"Hey, no sweat, dude" said Soos, as he took out his wallet and pulled out several quarters. He put his wallet down on a nearby table, and stuck the quarters into the vending machine. "I'd do anything for the Pines family."

"Soos!" Stan's voice suddenly yelled throughout the entire Mystery Shack. "I need to scratch myself in two places at once!"

"And I mean anything" said Soos, before he cupped his hand over his mouth. "Coming, Mr. Pines!"

And with that, Soos disappeared through the 'Employees Only' door making his way towards Stan.

Dipper turned, and started to walk out the door.

Mabel noticed that Soos had left his wallet on the table.

"Well, I'm gonna get this candy to (y/n)" Dipper said. "You coming?"

"You go on without me" Mabel said, turning towards him so that her back was facing the wallet. "I'm certainly not going to look through Soos's wallet the instant your back is turned!"